My heart twinkle twinkle 

the king’s woman

Crazydramafan101:

Hey now I need your help lol. I am looking for a drama similar to my sunshine and love now where the ML is head over heels for the FL and will literally do anything for her. Also, I perfer if the ML chases the FL first. Do you have any recommendations?  It doesn't matter which countries the drama is from. 

Must watch "Shaurya aur Suhani ki kahani". It's free on hotstar... No need for subscription. It's typical hate turned love story but ML is extremely possesive & protective towards FL even when he hates her but once he starts falling for her, the only thing exist in his life is FL. I can't explain the way he married her twice...lots of romantic & jealous moments.  HIGHLY  RECOMMENDED!!! (Although It has 186 eps with each ep. is of 20 mins.) ML's passionate & possessive love for FL worth it to watch long journey of 186 eps. At the end u'll crave for more. 

Turkish dramas with super possessive ML:

Hercai, Sen Anlat Karadeniz & Ask Laftan Anlamaz. 

rainruma:

@chinnim .... Thank you, but I don't speak Turkish or Hindi :( ... Even if I find it subbed or dubbed, 648 Episodes!!!  ... Wow, that's very long !

It's ur post that finally made me decide to try SBA, so I must thank you for showing me such a gem <3

I have a feeling  Siyah Beyaz Aşk is gonna be one of those gems that will certainly become among my top faves.    It's rare to see such characters, and the dialogue is simply wonderful!

Shaurya aur Suhani ki kahani". Hindi drama with 186 ep. (20 mins each ep.)HIGHLY  RECOMMENDED!!! Extremely possessive & jealous ML. He married twice with FL in unique ways. Must watch for lead pair. U can skip boring parts. 

Hercai, Sen Anlat Karadeniz, Ask Laftan Anlamaz & Siyah beyah ask. & Dolunay. 

Hercai- Extremely obsessive, jealous & protective ML. It gives vibes of ML can't breathe without FL. 

Sen Anlat Karadeniz- Both ML & villian are obsessive of FL. ML endangers his entire family for FL & even left them for her. Extremely protective of FL. 

Ask Laftan Anlamaz- typical possessive & jealous husband types. 

Siyah beyah ask- ML is protective. Not much scenes of jealous & possessive moments. 

Dolunay- ML & SML possessive of FL & fight for her even being friends with each other. 

Mona Maurya:

Must watch "Shaurya aur Suhani ki kahani". It's free on hotstar... No need for subscription. It's typical hate turned love story but ML is extremely possesive & protective towards FL even when he hates her but once he starts falling for her, the only thing exist in his life is FL. I can't explain the way he married her twice...lots of romantic & jealous moments.  HIGHLY  RECOMMENDED!!! (Although It has 186 eps with each ep. is of 20 mins.) ML's passionate & possessive love for FL worth it to watch long journey of 186 eps. At the end I'll crave for more. 

Hercai, Sen Anlat Karadeniz & Ask Laftan Anlamaz. 

Thank You M.M for your Incredible Recommendation, I just finished Shaurya and Anokhi ki kahani on wlext and I Loved it.  Your Enthusiasm of your description is what made me watch and you were so right about everything you said.  I was so entertained I forgot about how many episodes there were. I may have to watch this one again because Shaurya was the most perfect  possessive ML and Anokhi was no pushover, they complimented each other so well. Thanks again.

@SoundsGood: my pleasure... Glad to know u like it... 

Thank you guys all the dramas sound so interesting I can’t wait to watch it 

Mona Maurya:

@SoundsGood: my pleasure... Glad to know u like it... 

I want watch shaurya aur suhani ki kahani where I can I watch it with eng for free I tried disneyplus but it is not working :((

iDRAMA :

I want watch shaurya aur suhani ki kahani where I can I watch it with eng for free I tried disneyplus but it is not working :((

https://www.hotstar.com/in/tv/shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani/1260050039/the-sabherwals-are-here/1000255858/list/episodes/t-1_2_3149

&

https://wlext.is/series/shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani/