I'm turning 21, so I wouldn't probably enjoy the tsundere lead or normal high school plot (but I'm open on high school plot, not just the cliche tsundere)

1. Either they do not like each other
- Not necessarily strong hatred, maybe they just don't care on each others existence!

2. Not know one another at all!
- Haven't met; but plot twist of have met before is okay!

Korean:
- Descendants of the Sun:(Probs the most popular drama of this year so far, military/romance/action, main characters didn't know each other before, at the beginning the girl had a misunderstanding of the main guy, however the relationship develops super fast)
- Emergency Couple: Divorced couple, thus they start of hating each other. 
- Cunning single lady: same as before, divorced couple, start of hating each other
- City Hunter: action/romance, couple starts of disliking each other
- Falling for Innocence: drama/thriller/melo guy starts of hating the girl due to previous generation reasons
- Pinocchio: romance/melo, guy dislike (pretend) the girl, while girl doesn't really care
- Bride of the century: romance/supernatural, couple starts of disliking each other, male doesn't particularly care either
- Rooftop Prince: time travel/romance/comedy, starts of hating each other
- Sassy Go Go: high school/romance/comedy, both mains belong in different social levels, doesn't particularly care about each other however happen to just get entangled with each other
- Boys over Flowers: a old classic that practically every drama fan would have seen, couple starts of hating each other (high school)
- Blood: supernatural/vampire, couple starts of hating each other, have a secret past

Chinese:
Perfect Couple: historical/romcom, couple starts of disliking each other however forced to marry
- Chinese Paladin 3: historical/wuxia/fantasy, couple starts of disliking each other
- Far away love: modern/romcom, main guy is korean, starts of disliking each other due to misunderstanding
- Scarlet Heart: time travel/historical/romance/court intrigue, girl starts of disliking the guy
- Waking up love: chinese remake of classic taiwanese drama prince turns into frog, modern romcom, amnesia, main couple starts of hatin each other
- Classic of mountains and sea: historical,romance,fatansy, new drama which recently finished airing, couple starts of disliking each other, though they get over it pretty quick especially the guy
- My amazing boyfriend: modern romcom,fantasy, new drama, main guy korean, starts of disliking each other
- The Four: historical/wuxia, couple starts of hating each other
- Legend of fragrance: period drama, beautiful costuming and scenery, main guy starts of disliking the guy

Taiwanese:
- My Lucky Star: classic old romcom, starts of disliking each other
- Autumn's concerto: classic old drama, more on the dark side, couple starts of both not really caring about each other since they both have their own problems
- Prince turns into frog: another classic, romcom, between this and the chinese remake if you don't wanna watch both, you should watch this one as its the original
- Love keeps going: romcom, starts of with a disliking each other, girl doesn't particularly care for the guy as she already had someone at the beginning
- Just you: office romcom, starts off disliking each other due to cohabitation 
- Easy fortune happy life

even when you get away from high school story lines there is still a lot of tsundere chaebols around, so this is not as simple as you might think.

Oh My Venus
Coffee Prince
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Someone like you
shoot for the stars
good doctor
Ashvy WOW! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!
asliceofkate I do understand that, thanks!
pigtails4eve Searching about it now! Thanks!! :D