i just finished jewel in the palace and i loved it i never finished such a long show before, i miss it, please give me some recommendation on something else

Since it's historical, I wanna suggest Queen Seon Deok.
It's my favorite historical drama. Not that much romance in it. But it is a really good one.
Definitely Empress Ki. There is romance, eye candy, and lots of teary moments (I think I cried in every two episodes). There is a lot of shipping to do (don't worry about your otp!) and really, it's just the best drama ever. It's as dramatic, well-made, and long as Jewel in the Palace, and makes you super emotional. 

I loved jewel in the palace so trust me, Empress ki is just as good!

Also, Dong yi also have the same vibe (and it's so good!) There's a chinese drama that is also super epic and makes you cry everyday: Empresses in the Palace. I highly recommend it! 
dong yi and yi san :)
Hur Jun, the Original Story (2013)
The drama will tell the life story of Heo Joon, from dramatic childhood to royal physician.
Horse Doctor
Yi San
Dong Yi
You might check out the other historical shows by the same screenwriter, including Queen Seondeok, Tree with Deep Roots, and Six Flying Dragons. They're also very well written with great characters, but they're rather different in feel, with a lot more action and political brinksmanship. For another show that explores the lives of women in a palace setting, you might try the Chinese drama Scarlet Heart.