Bubblegum- the male lead is sweet, caring and kind to everyone
Beautiful Gong Shim- this drama is really cliche but the leads are lovable
Reply 1988- Iovable male lead again
Capitan Yoo Shi Jin from DOTS is my fav, though. I've never liked a male lead this much. Unfortunately, the drama doesn't really have a plot so I stopped watching after ep 11 because it felt like an ending.

I a man surprised no one mentioned ho goo's love .... it features the sweetest kindest bubbly male lead ever in the drama land , he is nearly foolishly kind , and that makes the heroine fall in love with him after a Series of cute and adorable events :3 

Shopping King Louie

Once again happy ending

Long Vacation

Me too, Flower! (after chapter 4) <3 <3 <3 He turns to be the sweetest! Just be patient.

On the way to the airport.

Love O2O  male lead is the most perfect and sweetest male lead I would ever fight for!

ten miles of peach blossoms 

Here are my recommendations, with GENUINELY KIND male leads :

- From Me to You (Movie, Japan)

- Hospital Ship (Drama, Korea)

- Can We Get Married ? (Drama, Korea)

- Strobe Edge (Movie, Japan)

- Love Relationship (Drama, Japan)

- Witch's Court (Drama, Korea)

Enjoy !

love me or leave me 

love 020

i can't hug you

The male lead in Love o2o is the sweetest.. You'll love his character..  :)

Thai drama - "Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised".. has the most sweetest, well-mannered male lead. 

https://mydramalist.com/13866-piang-chai-khon-nee-mai-chai-poo-wised

Wanna add these dramas with super sweet and kind male leads, inside and out especially with the female lead:

• That Fool
  • My Love Eundong
  • Autumn in my Heart
  • Cloud Stairs
  • Heard it Through the Grapevine
  • Foxy Lady
  • Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup
  • Kingyo Club
  • Buzzer Beater

Definitely agree on Glorious Days, In Time With You, Reply 1994, Reply 1988, 5-ji kara 9-ji made, Ugly Alert, Queen InHyun's Man (and the chinese version Love through Millennium), Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms,