Hello! I'm looking for some revenge & melodrama dramas. If you know some , please help me out here ! :D 

Thank you for reading! ^^ 

Doctors 

Alice no Toge

Pinocchio

I Hear Your Voice

Empress Ki

Hwang Jin Yi

Deep Rooted Tree

Queen Seon Duk

Temptation of Wife

I Remember You

You're All Surrounded

Jang Ok Jung

38 task force
Doctors

City Hunter

Shark

Ryusei no Kizuna
East of Eden ... Melodrama all about revenge, in all its facets ....Great writing, fascinating story, amazing characters, complex intertwining characters, yet simple to understand .... Romance, history, politics, family dynamics, revenge and best Bromance.
Two babies are switched at birth by a vengeful nurse , so that each is being raised by its family's enemy.  just imagine the consequences as they grow up hating each other, dedicating their life to revenge only to later discover the shocking truth.... One of the best heroes in dramaland, Dong-Cheol.
Plus, strong female characters, and great OST.

The Princess' Man .... Epic romance in a historical story about revenge....
They fall in love and later find out that her father killed his father .... he sets out to get revenge, torn between Love&hate for her.... She's torn b/w her love for him and her love/duty to her father... The best heroine in dramaland, Se-Ryung ... another memorable OST.
Maou
Innocent guy
Ryusei no kizuna
Goodbye Mr. Black
I hear your voice
I'm sorry I love you
Jackpot
Taiyou no kisetsu
Secret 
Heartless city
A man's story ( A.K.A the slingshot )
Maou (the best revenge drama so far)
The Quiz Show 2 (no need to watch the first season since they are not connected)
Byakuyako
Karamazov no Kyodai

Bad Guy
Thank you all you so much! I have my Revenge list more updated now thanks to you guys! I really appreciate it. See y'all soon, my drama addict friends eheh
Surprised no one mentioned "Monster".  If your looking for a pure revenge drama , Highly Recommended!  Don't get scared of the episode count , IMO 50 episodes is not enough and flies by real fast!
The princess man,healer,bad guy(great drama but the ending sucks), shallow the sun,may queen,the full sun,nice guy,secret,creul city(sad ending),the man's story,a love to kill
Ouroboros it's an amazing Jdrama!! :)

also, Maou! ;)