Hi everyone, being a hardcore shipper of on-screen couples, I particularly enjoy watching the side or 'other' couple. So can any of you write down any dramas (korean, chinese or japanese is fine) of couples (preferably around the ages of 16-25) that aren't the 'main' couple but are also quite important and have a role in the drama?

Examples and ones I've already watched:

Goblin - Grim Reaper and Sunny (I just LOVE these two) (Korean Drama)

Descendants of the Sun (Korean Drama)

Bromance (Taiwanese Drama)

Five Children (Korean Drama)

Love Shuffle (Japanese Drama)

Ode to Joy (Chinese Drama)

Drinking Solo (Korean Drama)

Boys Over Flowers (Korean Drama)

High Society (Korean Drama)

iPartment (Chinese Drama)

My Sunshine (Chinese Drama)

Boss and Me (Chinese Drama)

The Heirs (Korean Drama)

Pretty Li Hui Zhen (Chinese Drama)

Thanks in advance!

Wild Romance (Korean Drama) The only reason to watch this drama is for the second couple.
Legendary Witch (2014)
9 End 2 Outs
Birth of a Beauty
Cain and Abel
Coffee Prince
Miss Korea
Missing 9
what happpens to my family?
high school - love on
All of them Reply series
Reply 1997
Reply 1994
Reply 1988
Lovers

Most family dramas have now than 1 couple 
Like my Myauntmary says, most (like 95%) family dramas, from all three major tv networks, have more than one couple. There's couple A that usually has both main leads, where most of the story focuses on; there's couple B, where one of them might be related to a person on couple A (usually a brother/sister, close friend, etc) while the other person on the couple is an "outsider" from the big family plot, that will gradually gain more importance to the overall events. Then there's also couple C - they can be younger than the other two  couples (or not, depends), that sometimes also acts as a comic relief pairing or simply to add some filler to the story.

Examples: Ojakgyo Brothers, My Husband Got a Family, Five Children, All About My Mom, Wang's Family, I Summon You Gold, Rosy Lovers, Dear Mom, Glorious Day, etc.
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
Oh my venus
Can we get married?
Pride
Buzzer Beat
The master's sun
Marriage not dating

Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Faith