Goodbye My Princess fits the description perfectly! Also one of the most engrossing C-dramas I've watched. The male lead is totally obsessed with the female lead.

Also "the rise of the Phoenix" .kinda slow and dragging but the guy is amazing!!!watched it only for him!

josheka:

Goodbye My Princess fits the description perfectly! Also one of the most engrossing C-dramas I've watched. The male lead is totally obsessed with the female lead.

Doesn’t this have a sad ending?

selena32:

Doesn’t this have a sad ending?

Unfortunately it has a tragic ending.

emaureeng:

What Is Love (Taiwan) - Reviews are really good, but after four episodes I think she should leave the country to get away from him.

Hi! Does this have a happy ending?

Coffee and vanilla fits this and is brand new on viki

Debkdrama:

Coffee and vanilla fits this and is brand new on viki

Yes it does. It also gives me a very very very tame version of 50 shades vibes. 

Sunshine:

I am a very like thinking high of women kind of person , like almost feminist and a big c-drama fan so whenever I see a drama with girl falling for the boy first and crushing hard I just ditch that tpe of show like A love so beautiful, in it's ep1 the girl got regected and I got so furious about it but few months later I again gave it a shot and I succeeded.

In conclusion I like dramas with ML falling for FL first if you have any do message me privately(whoa that sounded intimate) so that I can get some unseen dramas

thankyou for reading this. Byeeeeee......

lol. I definitely understand what you mean . I too prefer dramas where the ML falls first. I absolutely hated a love so beautiful. Meteor Garden definitely fits the bill of ML falls first and he is jealous and possessive as heck! Not sure if you have seen it before as I did not check your watch list.

Tanya Shree:

Also "the rise of the Phoenix" .kinda slow and dragging but the guy is amazing!!!watched it only for him!

does it have a sad ending, do the male lead and female lead end up together?

eternal love of dream (in positive way)

Goldenleaf:

does it have a sad ending, do the male lead and female lead end up together?

Ummm...it has a tragic ending .So..you can guess.

2 Pakistani dramas  with the same ML

khaani

Gul-e-rana(totally recommend)

Tanya Shree:

2 Pakistani dramas  with the same ML

khaani

Gul-e-rana(totally recommend)

I loved Gul-e-rana. Definitely a good jealous and possessive hero.