The king's woman, are you sure ? 

But it's not on Netflix

Spoiler alert— do not read further if you hate spoilers.

I just finished watching Professional Singles and the common comments for the ML is his controlling , jealous, and possessive behavior.  The first time he kissed the FL was by forcing her, and he also schemed to get the girl to sleep with him at a hotel and she clearly told him to control himself, put a pillow at the center of the bed with a reminder for him not to cross the line but he was already determined to sleep with her so he ignored her protest anyway . And all that happened while they were just College Freshmen. The story ended at their college graduation and has no break up trope, so it’s a fluffy romance overall.

Is it worth watching? Professional single ? 

Aditi Tanwar:

Is it worth watching? Professional single ? 

yes

Please do suggest  more drama with possessive behavior and jealousy and plus with lots of romance. I really liked professional single in this genre. Suggest me more drama like this one. ♡

Aditi Tanwar:

Please do suggest  more drama with possessive behavior and jealousy and plus with lots of romance. I really liked professional single in this genre. Suggest me more drama like this one. ♡

Love is Sweet - the leads have AMAZING chemistry and the romance scenes are SO GOOD.

I found another gem, “Hello Again”. It’s a Taiwanese Drama so expect skinship.  I’ve never come across any other ML who wears his heart on his sleeve like this one.  It’s pure romantic comedy and since he has to contend with more than 1 serious love rival here, you can expect jealousy and possessiveness oozing out of him lots of times while he is in hot pursuit of the FL.

— Ashes of Love (SML)

— Goodbye My Princess 

Aditi Tanwar:

SML? 

second male lead

Has anyone found a drama similar to Game rak Game ru??(spelled it wrong) I