Well i must say i m hooked to dramas revolving usually on a woman as a hero of the story like about one particular women who is michievious funny and badass maybe boyish and just knows how to make everyone head over heels  and of course a plot who isn't boring or too dull 
I think i watched almost every drama within this genre but i really hope i did miss few and that you guys can help me without  i can' t list all drama bceause oh well i won't finish but here is an exemple to enlighten u with my interest  u know something like empress ki  queen seon duk eternal love .... it doesnt have to be speific in one country i like usually the chinese and korean but feel free to recomend anyother ones .. list as much as dramas  u can remember since as i told u i ve seen too many tolist them! all so now i m just looking for what i missed and thanks all in advance :*

its hard to tell because you have nothing in your lists that would tell us what you're into but i'd suggest

Faith
The Royal Gambler
Moon Lovers (anyone who tells you Hae Soo isn't badass needs their head read)
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (Movie)
Nirvana in Fire
House of Flying Daggers (Movie)
Arang and the Magistrate
Warrior Baek Dong Soo (not the lead but a side character is a total badass)
The Great Wall (i didn't like it but she's a badass)
Hwang Jin Yi
Night Watchman's Journal
 I too enjoy sageuks centered on a strong female lead, but empress ki and queen seon duk are in a league of their own. I know no other drama of similar type, sadly, nirvana in fire, faith, moon lovers etc beside being historical, don't really fit the profile, IMO. You could give Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan (2012) a go, though the heroine isn't really a badass, she's definetely strong and has a great development throughout the story. 
i guess that depends on how you define badass.

when i first watched Faith (my second drama) Eun Soo drove me nuts with her carrying on.  as i rewatched it more and more, and knowing how excellent i am in a crisis (and i AM excellent) i'm not sure i would have dealt with being snatched to the past to operate on a mortally wounded queen with such aplomb.  the more I look at Eun Soo's actions the more wonderful and strong and badass I think she is

and just BTW, i hate the term "badass" it's nonsense

as for Hae Soo in Moon Lovers.  She is, I'm pretty sure, the strongest woman i've ever seen depicted in a korean drama (except maybe Kim Hee Sun's character in Angry Mom).  Every man who wants her and uses her is a domestic violence perpetrator ; her life is at stake 100% of the time.  watching that role is the most stressed I've ever been watching a drama.  the line about walking on thin ice, and the routes she chooses to take, prove her stronger, by FAR, than any man in that drama.
Scarlet Heart
Arang and the Magistrate

I understand your point, but I still can't compare faith and moon lovers to empress ki and seon duk. There are all great dramas (I haven't seen faith, but I did watch moon lovers and liked it a lot), but from my point of view the difference lies in the fact that both faith and moon lovers are sageuks with a strong female cast, while empress ki and seon duk are sageuks who are centered on them and their development as main leads. When I think of moon lovers, I think of both IU and LJG, same goes for faith / LMH, but when I think of seon duk, seon duk and mishil are the first to stand up.  Don't get me wrong, I love sageuks and historical dramas and I'm not bashing moon lovers (like really, I did enjoy that drama a lot and I also think IU's character was pretty strong), but she didn't carry the drama alone, it wasn't really about her, but about her supporting the male lead's faith throughout the story, opposite to empress ki and seon duk, where the male leads were there in order to support the female cast. This is my take on things, at least.

Another nice drama with a pretty strong female lead is King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang (2013).
I'm pretty sure Moon Lovers was entirely about Hae Soo, from her crisis at the beginning to her travelling to another world and everything that happened afterwards.  She was the lead.  with out her character there would have been no story.
I disagree about moon lovers being entirely about Hae Soo, but everyone is entitled to his own opinions. BuBu Jing on the other hand, did focus more on its female lead, Ruxi, though.
thnaks for all the answers .. i i ve seen almost all of these dramas and enjoyed them too .. i hope i will find new ones .. or just wait for the newcoming ones that have some similar interesting plots such as princess agent  
The Princess Wei Young
Definitely recommend, because this is about a female that learns to be strong and seeks to avenge her whole family that was slaughtered. Literally badassed her way through all the haters and bad guys.
The Princess' Man