I love them with a good plot these are some that i ve watched so we avoid repeating them .. Some of them were my fav drama of all times and some of the dramas in the list  were too  boring  and dropped them .. anyway recommend some Great historical dramas that u loved and didn't mention here Preferably The main role or plot  is surrounding around a Female  :) 
List of mosy of the hist dramas i ve seen 

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
The Princess Wei Young
Love in the Moonlight
Hwarang
Empress Ki
Eternal Love
The Journey of Flower
Scholar Who Walks the Night
Nirvana in Fire
Six Flying Dragons
The Imperial Doctress
The Empress of China
Faith
The Moon that Embraces the Sun
Scarlet Heart
Gu Family Book

Splash Splash LOVE
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Sound of the Desert

Rooftop Prince
Shine or Go Crazy
The Princess' Man
The Royal Gambler
Perfect Couple
Hwajeong
King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
Arang and the Magistrate

Joseon Gunman
Maids
Dong Yi
Queen Seon Duk
Palace: The Lock Heart Jade
Iljimae
The Flower in Prison
Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People
Deep Rooted Tree
Jumong
Jewel in the Palace
Hong Gil Dong
Goddess Of Fire, Jeongi
Legend of Hua Mulan
Legend of the Condor Heroes
Ja Myung Go

Hwang Jin Yi
Schemes of a Beauty
Chuno
Yi San
The Painter of the Wind
The Iron Empress
OH GOD SEEMS LIKE I WON4T STOP ... anyway help me with some good historical material i feel dead 

Yeah, that seems like a pretty comprehensive list, haha.  You could try some drama specials, though.
More female-centric:
The Crying Woman
Linger

Historical, but not necessarily female-centric:
Swine Escape
Red Moon
Witch/Devil Rider

Also Hometown Legends, if you're into historical horror/supernatural?  Kind of hit or miss, but some of the eps are pretty good.
Have you watched Prince of Lan Ling?
The Return of Iljimae is lovely. Damo is female-centered and a lot of people love it but there were things in the writing that personally drove me nuts. Emperor of the Sea has interesting female characters, but it's another one where the writing is problematic, especially towards the end.
Definitely THE DISGUISER!! :)
Lol that's a lot of sageuks.... How about a new kdrama called Ruler: Master of the Mask. It started recently so not many episodes are out. Also, there are a couple more that will be airing within 2-3 weeks: My Sassy Girl and also Queen for Seven Days. I believe those two will have a strong female lead presence. There's also another upcoming one called The King Loves, but its not airing until July. Oh and there's also Jang Ok Jung, Living By Love -- this one's completed and is centered around the female lead.

thanks everyone i ll watch the disguizer seems like i didn't see it yet and almosgt every one of u mentionned it so .. times for a sk marathon again u ll be seeing me again after few days asking for more if there is any omg 
I would recommend Mirror of the Witch! It gets mixed reviews, but it's my most favorite sageuk, I loved it a lot. ;-;
Ineta i watched it .. i liked it at first but then got all dull in the process .. well thats my opinion as u said it has many mixed reviews type of dramas that u either u like it badly or u just drop it 
but hey thanks for the suggestions i ll need urhelp in any sk that u ve find great  so keep in touch :D
Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan