I've been watching "The Accidental Couple" or "That Fool" and want to know if there are any like what happens in this?

The main girl loves the other guy and as she's falling for the main guy, she has conflicted feelings and has trouble letting go of the other guy who gets all possessive of her. In the end though, she ends up with the main guy.

On the Way to the Airport
Empress Ki
Marry Him if You Dare
Personal Taste
In Time With You
Pride
All 3 by same author: She likes this theme ...lol
--- Sound of the Desert --- loves the first guy for long time, while Mr. perfect lead patiently woos her.
--- Scarlet Heart --- loved first guy... although she broke it off, he remained dear to her ...eventually opened her heart to lead guy, and he's the love-of-her-life.
--- Best Time --- stupid annoying obsession w/ first guy ... while Mr. Perfect lead is friend-zoned, until she finally opens her eyes ... nonetheless, leads spend a lot of time together and have realistic romance development ... (unlike her childish obsession that was very silly) ....
Director ruined it, but their realistic development and excellent acting are worth watching.

Also:
--- Pride --- she has difficulty letting go of commitment to first guy ..... while falling in true love w/ lead.
--- Empress Ki --- Loved and relationship w/ first guy ... eventually love the second guy. 
--- Family's Honor --- As a widow, has difficulty letting go (he died on their wedding day)  ... But True Love of lead guy helps her heal.
--- Summer's Desire --- she loves both, and goes back and forth .... we don't know until the end who she chooses.
--- Meteor Garden ---  Big crush on first guy ... slowly, the lead's unwavering passionate love gets to her heart.

Movie... b/c it's so good and funny:
--- Our Times --- she crushes on other guy ... as love for lead creeps up on her ... I think they get together much later.

@Naksken

Thanks. I'll check them out.

@rainruma

Thanks. I'll check them out. Empress Ki sounds really good. I've seen Meteor Garden, it's just the Taiwanese version of Boys over Flowers/Hana Yori Dango. She likes the first guy, then falls for the second who uses her, then falls back for the first guy.