Can anyone recommend some good dramas that don't have a love triangle? I feel like every drama I start I am confident that I will like it. Then in comes an ex or an old crush and I start to get frustrated. I absolutely hate when there is obvious chemistry between two characters and the writers are like 'hey why not throw in a desperate character? Make them do anything to get what and whoever they want?' I'm sick of it! I need some characters that don't let the third person get in the way and tell them from the start 'hey I get that you like me but it is never going to happen' and the third person is okay with that. Not with getting rejected but okay with stepping back and letting the person they like be happy even if it's not with them.
Healer
Shopping King Louis
Suspicious Partner (hints at the possibility of a love triangle but it gets shut down pretty much right off the bat)
I Remember You
Romantic Doctor Kim
Defendant (There's really no romance though :p...but it's a really good drama)

Soratobu Kouhoshitsu
Bring It On, Ghost
Oh my ghostess
Descendants of the Sun
Legend of the Blue Sea
Madame Antoine
Mars
Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
Nodame Cantabile
Oh My Venus
Queen In Hyun's Man
Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi
Shopping King Louis
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Healer
Kill me heal me
Goblin
Boku, Unmei no hito desu
omg, thankyouu soooo much for making this thread. I always have an issues when whatching kdrama that has thriangle love, lol. so glad that theres someone out there feeling the same way! thankyou!
Thank you everyone for your recommendations! There are a lot of them I will check out. @pandachu glad I'm not the only one lol