Hi all

I am looking for an action genre drama.But what i need is not revenge story or some other,I need some social issue in the backstory or present story.He is fighting for some social cause like corruption or bring justice for poor or fighting for rights of mining people or fighting for some villagers due to some villain.It has to be a very big problem.And the cause for him to do all these things is very emotional story.

Please do recommend me some very good social message oriented action drama.

should it be a drama?
i've thought of the movie The Attorney
Does it have to be a male lead?  Angry Mom is really good.
- Bridal Mask (takes play at the japanese occupation)
- Mrs Cop 2 (how rich people avoid the law and how unfair the world is)
- My Beautyful Bride (his bride is a former prostitude and gets kidnapped - he wants to get her back and keep her save in this dark world)
- Inspiring Generation (japanese occupation - how he try to survive and later become the hope of korean refugees in shanghai)

Movie:
-The man from nowhere (the little girl next door get kiddnaped and he want's dive into the underworld to save her)

Not exactly what you are looking for but eventually something that comes near your ideas :)

iljimae
hong gil dong
rebel the thief who stole the people
forest of secrets
bridal mask
My Lawyer, Mr. Jo & Squad 38 sort of fit into that mold but both involve revenge aspects.

My Lawyer, Mr. Jo - Prosecutor loses his job, gets thrown in jail for corruption and then becomes a defense lawyer for poor & wrongly accused people.
Squad 38 - Tax collector comes to realize he can't collect owed taxes from the rich, powerful & corrupt so he teams up with a scam artist.
+1 Angry Mom-it really is excellent 
I Hear Your Voice
This isn't really action, but AWL comes to mind. It discusses things like unions and unlawful dismissals. 
+1 for Awl.  I loved it
This barely makes the list, but Neighborhood Hero does a bit of that.