So sorry about bothering you guys again but I can't get enough of asian drama  ???? so if it is possible to help me again. Is there any drama about male lead who want to be a musician? How he achive it? How much does he try hard to make it? I hope that you could help me again. Annnnnd it would be really amazing if there was no romance just friendship. Thank you and sorry for wasting your time. 

To Be Continued and Nodame Cantabile maybe ??
There are so many dramas about music!

I think that based on your description, you might like Shut Up Flower Boy Band. It is a story about boys trying to get famous with their rock group. There is some romance but mainly it is about friendship (and has some really great music)

Then comes to my mind Tomorrows Cantabile (kr ver.)/Nodame Cantabile (jp. ver.) which is comedy drama about a dude who is trying to make it big in classical music. The main character is actually a girl but she is little crazy and follows him all the time. It is great fun but with more romance.

Maybe Dream High might also fit your criteria? I dont remember it much but i think one of main characters is very talented guy who has it hard to make it big. There is plenty of romance though...

I also rec Page Turner, which doesnt have male main character but it is about music and friendship. Its super short and very high quality.

Some other kdramas that are about music/aspiring artists but dont fit you criteria: Heartstrings, You're Beautiful, Monstar, The Liar and His Lover, Monstar, Hit The Top, Trot Lovers

Beethoven Virus
Heartstrings
Hit the Top
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Secret Love Affair
You're Beautiful
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (Movie)
Monstar - A arrogant KPop-idol has to attend a normal school and learn again what it means to love music 
KPop - the Ultimative Audition - A girl dress up as a boy to enter music business (Gender Bender)
You're Bautiful - a girl secretly replaced her twin brother in a boyband (Gender Bender)
Dream Knight-  Star dust guardians help a girl with an awful life to manage daily life and to stand on stage for the last time (It is not about music in the first place but the cast is the KPop group Got7)
Beck (movie)
Beethoven Virus
Solanin (movie)
Dream high
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Nodame Cantabile
Quartet

I Am Legend 
Taiyou no Uta
you are beautiful (my all time favorite darama)
heartstrings 
we break up(dara is main lead)
high dream
shut up flower boy band (I didn't like this drama but this drama has many fans)