Any shows/movies where the female lead is either married/dating the male lead, but then she cheats on him. Either a 1 night stand or a long affair, then the male lead finds out. She realizes how the terrible things she's done and how much the male lead means to her and then tries to win him back. In the end, the male and female leads reconcile and get back together.

Like Valid Love.

How about the other way around?
Female lead is the one getting the infidelity

I Have A Love aka I'm Taken aka Identical Affairs

Aryudam Seresly:

How about the other way around?
Female lead is the one getting the infidelity

I Have A Love aka I'm Taken aka Identical Affairs

Looking for ones where the female lead cheats right now.

Safae:

One Warm Word 

Looking for ones where the male lead is the one getting cheated on. That one seems to be he's cheating with the female lead.

Ceki:

http://mydramalist.com/24396-ame-ga-furu-to-kimi-wa-yasashii

Too bad this is only available on Hulu Japan because it sounds good.

leann123:

Looking for ones where the male lead is the one getting cheated on. That one seems to be he's cheating with the female lead.

Too bad this is only available on Hulu Japan because it sounds good.

Yeah he cheated on her first but She also cheated on him as a revenge 

It's the only drama i watched like that

This Week My Wife Will Have an Affair is worth checking out. It can be painfully realistic in its take on marriage at times, but it's quite well done.

I also recommend: 'One Warm Word' (there are 2 couples that are the main leads - so it's 4 characters - one couple the man is the one cheating, whilst the other couple it's the girl who is cheating on her husband).

and 'My Wife is Having an Affair this Week' - the woman is the one cheating.

I only watch dramas that show the painful and redemptive side to affairs when I watch "affair" dramas.

wonhwa:

This Week My Wife Will Have an Affair is worth checking out. It can be painfully realistic in its take on marriage at times, but it's quite well done.

DreamingKoreanBallad:

I also recommend: 'One Warm Word' (there are 2 couples that are the main leads - so it's 4 characters - one couple the man is the one cheating, whilst the other couple it's the girl who is cheating on her husband).

and 'My Wife is Having an Affair this Week' - the woman is the one cheating.

I only watch dramas that show the painful and redemptive side to affairs when I watch "affair" dramas.

I've seen  'My Wife is Having an Affair this Week' and it was okay. Ending could have been better. 

Aishiteiru to Ittekure

Toward the end, the male lead and female leads are dating. She misunderstands a situation and thinks the male lead is cheating on her so she sleeps with her friend who loves her. She then is guilt ridden when she finds out he didn't cheat. She breaks it off with him saying she's not good enough for him anymore even though she loves him. She sorta gets together with the guy she cheated with and who wants to marry her. She eventually meets with the male lead and they sleep together and then she says goodbye. At the end though, it recreates their first meeting and it basically shows they will reconcile and get back together.

jak:

Aishiteiru to Ittekure

Toward the end, the male lead and female leads are dating. She misunderstands a situation and thinks the male lead is cheating on her so she sleeps with her friend who loves her. She then is guilt ridden when she finds out he didn't cheat. She breaks it off with him saying she's not good enough for him anymore even though she loves him. She sorta gets together with the guy she cheated with and who wants to marry her. She eventually meets with the male lead and they sleep together and then she says goodbye. At the end though, it recreates their first meeting and it basically shows they will reconcile and get back together.

Seen it, but thanks.

I need Romance (first one). Male lead gets seduced and swayed after he and female lead have been together for years. He later regrets cheating on her, she wants revenge and decides to start dating her co-worker first faking her relationship to make male lead jealous but then dates second male lead after falling for him. High conflict, and jealousy on both sides.