One of my favourite things about Bromance is the little touches that the lead couple share that so clearly convey the strong affection they have for one another as well as a sense of comfortable familiarity between lovers who feel totally safe and at ease in each others' presence. 

This scene from Bromance is one of my favourite examples.  This moment from Because This is My First Life, this moment and this moment from Coffee Prince, this moment from In Time With You, this moment from Healer, and these scenes (x, x, x, x) from WFKBJ are also among some of my favourites.

Please recommend any dramas with couples that have similar affectionate and comfortable moments (such as cuddles, hair stroking, etc.)  :)!

(edit: I added a few more examples of my favourite moments)

(edit 2.0: updated the title because I'm not exactly looking for kisses and that type of more straightforward skinship, at least not on their own, so the old title was a bit misleading)

I will try to recommend* some but I think you have watched/dropped almost everything I have.

Last Cinderella- I cannot say much because you need to watch to know with whom she'll end up. but the drama is full of cute/cuddly/sexy moments.

King2Hearts- I see you dropped it but if you feel like giving it a second chance, the romance is really cute. The problem is that political stuff overpower the romance sometimes.

Lucky Romance- Puppy/cuddly love, it takes a little while for him to fall but after he does he's such a puppy demanding poppos and for her to take responsibility for stealing his first kiss xD

Marriage, Not Dating- This one is full of cute and sexy moments. The kisses are reaally nice but they start as a fake relationship so it takes a little for them to start doing the fun stuff xD

Marry Me, or No?- Taiwanese drama. This one has a fake relationship but it's actually the ML and his sister that are faking it because the sister and the FL have a long standing feud. It's super sexy and the FL is one of the most modern, open minded FLs you'll find in drama. She teases him to no end, going as far as getting naked in front of him and him going O.O

MARS- is a very heavy/dark drama but it has many cute moments and the kisses and bed scene are awesome.

Shopping King Louie- Another puppy love. They are both very naive but Louie is very affectionate and touchy-feely with her. He learns to take the lead pretty soon though hehe ( writing this makes me wanna re-watch).

The Girl Who Sees Scents- It's mostly a crime/fantasy drama but they do fall in love quickly and are affectionate. We even get to see some of their married life in the drama which is nice, the kisses are really good, tbh this is the best drama I've seen Shin Se Kyun in. 

*Low-key signing up so I can get recs too

Thank you for this list Nymphadora! I've been meaning to try Shopping King Louie and Marriage Not Dating again at some point. Thank you for the reminder. I dropped K2H because the relationship between the leads seemed to lack affection, but if that changes in the later episodes I'll definitely consider going back to that one too. I've added all your other recommendations to my PTW list!

AH:
I dropped K2H because the relationship between the leads seemed to lack affection

Since their union is a political one it starts like that but it gets better later. I really enjoyed that drama but the villain and politics can overwhelm a bit. 

If you want an affectionate ML watch Shopping King Louie, he's very affectionate but it is a very innocent love though.

✔️ Suspicious Partner..... Great chemistry and kissing scenes 

✔️ Witch's Romance.... Hot chemistry 

✔️ It's Okay It's Love.... A ton of great kissing scenes 

✔️ Murphy's Law of Romance..... Long kissing scene on the escalator and a bunch of others 

✔️ Fall In Love with Me.... Great chemistry and kisses 

Nymphadora:
Since their union is a political one it starts like that but it gets better later. I really enjoyed that drama but the villain and politics can overwhelm a bit.

If you want an affectionate ML watch Shopping King Louie, he's very affectionate but it is a very innocent love though.

Good to know for K2H. Yes, innocent is a good word for it. He seemed a bit on the goofy side for my taste, so I'm waiting to be in the mood for that level of fluffiness before trying SKL again.

Stevie70:
✔️ Murphy's Law of Romance..... Long kissing scene on the escalator and a bunch of others

✔️ Fall In Love with Me.... Great chemistry and kisses 

I haven't seen these two yet. I've added them to my PTW list. Thanks for the recommendations!

Just You - stars the same male actor as Fall in love with me, which also has an office setting. I like this Taiwanese drama better than either Murphy's Law and Fall in love with me (better chemistry between the lead), but I like Bromance better than this one, but that's just my opinion. :) 

Love Now - there was just something about Yiru and Shide's skinship, affection and love that feels natural and innate. Annie Chen and George Hu's chemistry is through the roof!!!

jaaraf:

Just You - stars the same male actor as Fall in love with me, which also has an office setting. I like this Taiwanese drama better than either Murphy's Law and Fall in love with me (better chemistry between the lead), but I like Bromance better than this one, but that's just my opinion. :) 

I just downloaded the first few episodes from netflix to watch on the train tomorrow. Thanks for the recommendation :)!

Czakhareina:

Love Now - there was just something about Yiru and Shide's skinship, affection and love that feels natural and innate. Annie Chen and George Hu's chemistry is through the roof!!!

This one sounds intriguing (especially your description) but I've never watched anything that long before. I feel like I need to come up with a special strategy just to attempt it!

AH:

I just downloaded the first few episodes from netflix to watch on the train tomorrow. Thanks for the recommendation :)!

This one sounds intriguing (especially your description) but I've never watched anything that long before. I feel like I need to come up with a special strategy just to attempt it!

Love Now really is one of the rare underrated gems that Taiwan has to offer. The first few episodes immediately sells the chemistry between the leads. But more than that, the FL is super spunky and strong, alsu the male lead is truly prince charming in a suit, though he does become a jerk for some episodes due to some circumstances, but in everything else he is a dream man. And this drama has NO frustrating love squares or irritating characters. 

Anywho, hope you really do watch this drama and  enjoy it. 

Korn and Knock from Together with me. They look so good together. 

Main couple from todome no kiss.

Another oh hae young main couple.

Am I in a parallel world? AH asking for recommendations? @_@

I'm also fond of skinship and/or great kissing scenes in dramas but I'm not sure whether or not you've watched these already (since you seem to already watched most of my favorites) but here are dramas which I think might qualify:

Korean

+1 Marriage, Not Dating
+1 Shopping King Louis
Reply 1997 (and also Reply 1988 and Reply 1994)
Secret Garden
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim
I'm Not A Robot
Pinocchio
Scent of a Woman
Cruel City
Tomorrow With You
Ho Goo's Love
Falling For Innocence
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Go Ho's Starry Night
Oh My Ghost
Flower Boy Next Door
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
Plus Nine Boys
Flower Boy Ramen Shop
Noble, My Love
W - Two Worlds
The Package
A Gentleman's Dignity
The World That They Live In
Can We Get Married
Good Doctor
Heart to Heart
City Hall
The Greatest Love
I Need Romance 2
On the Way to the Airport
Lie To Me
Goong
Lovers
Que Sera Sera
Me Too Flower
Emergency Couple
That Winter, The Wind Blows
Fated To Love You
Secret Love Affair
Secret

Chinese/Taiwanese

+1 Mars
+1 Murphy's Law of Romance
+1 Marry Me, or Not
+1 Just You
Boss & Me
My Sunshine
A Love So Beautiful
Eternal Love
Cuo Dian Yuan Yang
Loving, Never Forgetting
Too Late To Say I Love You
They Kiss Again (and It Started With A Kiss)
Fated To Love You
Devil Besides You
Autumn Concerto
Summer's Desire

Japanese

+ Last Cinderella
Buzzer Beat
Pride

Thai

Full House
Kiss Me

Pretty sure I've missed some dramas but these are all what I could think of for now. Hope you find something that you like!

Czakhareina:

Love Now really is one of the rare underrated gems that Taiwan has to offer. The first few episodes immediately sells the chemistry between the leads. But more than that, the FL is super spunky and strong, alsu the male lead is truly prince charming in a suit, though he does become a jerk for some episodes due to some circumstances, but in everything else he is a dream man. And this drama has NO frustrating love squares or irritating characters. 

Anywho, hope you really do watch this drama and  enjoy it. 

If the timing works out, I'm going to plan to watch it after exams just in case I can't pace myself and end up binge watching it. 

dramalover:

Korn and Knock from Together with me. They look so good together. 

Main couple from todome no kiss.

Another oh hae young main couple.

I've seen Another Miss Oh, but the other two dramas weren't on my radar. They both sound super interesting, are nice and short, and have great ratings. I've added them both to my PTW and can't wait to try them. Thank you for the recommendations!

Antonin:

Am I in a parallel world? AH asking for recommendations? @_@

I ask too sometimes XD

Angel:
Pretty sure I've missed some dramas but these are all what I could think of for now. Hope you find something that you like!

Thank you for this super long list! 

Just finished one with tons of it: Kimi Wa Petto (2017 version).   However since you talk about feeling safe, I should mention there are a few problematic moments with female characters being pinned down.