Hey everyone !

Do you have dramas :

1. Where the female lead falls in love first for the male lead and chases him like Playful kiss, Legend of the blue sea....And where eventually the SML falls for another girl later (that good too if she falls first  him and manages to make him forget the female lead)

2. Where the male lead forget the female lead or is in love with her but don't recognize her (or he is in love with the other identity of the female lead and gradually he falls for the FL ) . While the female lead is in love with him .

Dramas not before 2009-2010 please

ps: Sorry for my english

For case 1.

Buzzer beat

Good Morning Call

Heartstrings

For case 2.

The moon embracing the sun

Thanks for your answer  @fanitha

I've already saw Buzzer Beat and Heartstrings . Just the manga for Good morning  call . I'm gonna check the drama . Thanks for The moon embracing the sun

I just finished  Hot Young Blood . It was perfect ! If you have drama like this (girl chases after the playboy x)) , I am open !

For girl chasing playboy there's: Bel Ami (though I didn't like it therefore I wouldn't recommend it, but maybe you want to give it a try??)

I know it ! But thanks

Case 2, but some of these dramas are pre-2009 released

• Save the last dance for Me (2005)
  • Winter Sonata (2002)
  • Wild chives and soy bean soup (2014)
  • Autumn concerto (2009)
  • meteor Garden 2 (2002)
 Kilrie:
2. Where the male lead forget the female lead or is in love with her but don't recognize her (or he is in love with the other identity of the female lead and gradually he falls for the FL ) . While the female lead is in love with him .

She Was Pretty 

Hey everyone, can u tell me some good modern Chinese dramas? 

Where the female lead falls in love with the male lead. The male lead finds the female lead very annoying. The male lead starts to fall in love with another girl. The female lead is sad and cries and decides to move on. After the female lead starts to stop paying attention to the male lead, he realizes that he is actually in love with the female lead. 

Does anyone know dramas that are related to this plot? dramas 2015 - 2020 only

Ananya Pandipati:

Where the female lead falls in love with the male lead. The male lead finds the female lead very annoying. The male lead starts to fall in love with another girl. The female lead is sad and cries and decides to move on. After the female lead starts to stop paying attention to the male lead, he realizes that he is actually in love with the female lead. 

Ananya Pandipati it would be better to create your own thread for this question in the recommendation forum instead of posting in someone else's old thread.

Ananya Pandipati:

Here are some good Cdramas:

My Amazing Boyfriend  

My Amazing Boyfriend 2 

Youth  {2018 version}  { This drama has 5 love stories enjoy}

Pretty Li Hui Zhen  { I had second lead syndrome  in drama loI }

I hope you enjoy them.  :)

Tell me about your views through chat :)