Petty romance is a good movie, though i know u r asking for a drama, but this movie is about a guy and girl writing a dirty comic, im not sure but u might like it :)
There are a ton of dramas that build up to sex the same way most dramas build up for a single kiss (Playful Kiss, Secret Garden, Goong) or where they have sex once at the beginning and then spend an eternity acting childish about it (I Do I Do, What's Up Fox, 14 Sai no Haha (although to be fair they ARE kids in that one)). A few dramas that act like sex is a natural part of a relationship are: Pride (Jdrama) The World That They Live In (Kdrama) Reply 1997 (Kdrama) Iris (Kdrama) Scent of a Woman (Kdrama)
First of all, thanks so far for all the recommendations from everyone!
it's gonna take me awhile to try out the recommendations everyone's listed which i haven't seen yet.

neonlibrarian wrote: There are a ton of dramas that build up to sex the same way most dramas build up for a single kiss (Playful Kiss, Secret Garden, Goong) or where they have sex once at the beginning and then spend an eternity acting childish about it (I Do I Do, What's Up Fox, 14 Sai no Haha (although to be fair they ARE kids in that one)). A few dramas that act like sex is a natural part of a relationship are:

Pride (Jdrama)
The World That They Live In (Kdrama)
Reply 1997 (Kdrama)
Iris (Kdrama)
Scent of a Woman (Kdrama)

I loved Pride, it's one of my favorites. it gives off a more mature atmosphere, don't you think? in IRIS i rather see the action than the romance aspect.
my alltime favorite would be They kissed again (Tdrama). i've watched a lot of dramas but have never come across something this romantic again. of course i know they're married but still some drama couples could learn from them and stop *****ing around all the time and just live happily like them. if anyone knows of something that's similar to TKA (in aspects of romance not necessarily comedy) PLEASE tell me!!
the episode 5 of Autumn's Concerto; that sex scene was sweet and sexy.
In the japanese drama "A million stars fall from the sky", there is sex scenes : the main character has several bad scenes with different women and there is a scene where he has sex with the main female character and it is surprising because it goes far comparing to what we usually see in dramas!The main actor is Kimura Takuya and he is really good in this role!
I'd highly recommend Love Shuffle and Moteki :)
Opeation proposal. I have n't watched it but they have like 10 kisses and they say the kisses are pretty mature.
wrote: I loved Pride, it's one of my favorites. it gives off a more mature atmosphere, don't you think? in IRIS i rather see the action than the romance aspect.
my alltime favorite would be They kissed again (Tdrama). i've watched a lot of dramas but have never come across something this romantic again. of course i know they're married but still some drama couples could learn from them and stop *****ing around all the time and just live happily like them. if anyone knows of something that's similar to TKA (in aspects of romance not necessarily comedy) PLEASE tell me!!

Pride remains my favorite love story, exactly for that more mature, natural approach. I've told people that it's the only romantic drama I feel can be described as "poignant". I haven't seen TKA, but if you're looking for more of that natural, mature and less exaggerated love element, I recommend heading way back in time (I'm talking late 1990's! ^__^) to some of the classic jdramas. For some reason, in that time period, they really weren't too shy about sex. There are even a wealth of shows acknowledging that even high school kids have sex (gasp!) and that sex can even have consequences--I'd recommend: God Give Me More Time, Majo no Jouken, Virgin Road, and Love Revolution for a "Pride"-like feel--even though the characters were younger.
Drama: I need romance 2,..... O.o Don't know many dramas but with good kisses: Mary Stayed out all Night, Love Rain, Lie to Me, Flower Boy Ramyum shop, Coffee Prince
Movies: Petty Romance, Frozen Flower, A Millionaire's First Love, Cheaters, Sex is Zero [It's like American Pie, really], The Naked Kitchen
Thats a good show. Ella was awesome
I can recommend a movie that has actual sex scenes, A Frozen Flower ^^.
I Need Romance is a good one. Also Personal Taste
Love revolution is quite good, it's one of the few japanese dramas where the actors don't look like two dead fishes kissing -.- Fujiki Naohito is so damn charming in this drama *_* They kiss again--> the love scene will make you blush, the chemistry between ariel and joe is fantastic.