I'm not looking for hot scenes or anything. It's just that I'm tired of waiting half the season for one ridiculous kiss, only to wait another ten episodes for the finale, where there's yet another kindergarten kiss. But most of the dramas where there's actually sex involved right from the beginning, are either plots where the girl gets pregnant right from the start or/and are melodramas. So any recommendations?
I would recommened reply 1997 - there are also very beautfiul kiss scenes (I mean the kisses after the first one) .. :D
for example...secret garden, coffee prince...and in lie to me it wasn't really shure if they really had sex but it was a drama with lots of great kisses :) hope i coud help ^^
and of course playfull kiss and personal taste :D
I second Personal Taste and Coffee Prince; also, Attic Cat. Kimi wa Pet mentions it (i.e. it's not a drama that acts like people in a committed relationship don't have sex) To me that show is romantic, but not everyone thinks so.
[QUOTE=asliceofkate;339852Kimi wa Pet mentions it (i.e. it's not a drama that acts like people in a committed relationship don't have sex) To me that show is romantic, but not everyone thinks so.[/QUOTE]
Well, I haven't seen the drama yet, but I've read the manga and it certainly has a more mature take on relationships. I also think it's romantic on its own way :)
It feels more realistic and not just some impossible romantic fantasy.
I know what you mean...they often get on my nerves as well because I think they try to meke those dramas too innocnet...I mean they are over 25 in most of them and are shy about one kiss.Here are mine: 1.MARS (they get together in the first 3 or 4 episodes if I remember corectly and theier romantic scenes are really something) 2.I need romance & I need romance season 2 (I think this 2 are the best example for what you want) 3.Secret Garden (it was prrety good at this chapter) 4.Love Shuffle(the idea is really unique and explored well)
Mizuka wrote: I'm not looking for hot scenes or anything. It's just that I'm tired of waiting half the season for one ridiculous kiss, only to wait another ten episodes for the finale, where there's yet another kindergarten kiss. But most of the dramas where there's actually sex involved right from the beginning, are either plots where the girl gets pregnant right from the start or/and are melodramas. So any recommendations?

AstyPampi wrote: I need romance 2

Aya97 wrote: I know what you mean...they often get on my nerves as well because I think they try to meke those dramas too innocnet...I mean they are over 25 in most of them and are shy about one kiss.Here are mine:

1.MARS (they get together in the first 3 or 4 episodes if I remember corectly and theier romantic scenes are really something)
2.I need romance & I need romance season 2 (I think this 2 are the best example for what you want)
3.Secret Garden (it was prrety good at this chapter)
4.Love Shuffle(the idea is really unique and explored well)

Like people already said: I need Romance

But I think Anego is also one
Sweet Room has/are sex scenes but there's not much plot. , I wouldn't recommend you reply 1997. Queen In Hyun's Man has lots of kisses but no sex scenes. I guess maybe Coffee Prince then (lots of kisses and even bed scenes). Boys love movies and dramas has lots of bed scenes haha, but off course you should like that type of dramas.
I started watching What's up fox? today and is great, you should really give it a try!!
Queen In hyun's man, Gentleman's dignity, Innocent man, lie to me this dramas are full of passionate kiss
the rose as a sex scene in it its on ep 24 and it is a 26 ep drama but its really good
It has been mentioned quite a bit, but I Need Romance 2012 had a TON of steamy scenes, and they were obviously doing it a lot and weren't even really dating. Now, maybe I'm wrong here, but I always got the impression that they did do it in Queen In Hyun's Man in that scene where they stay in the sunflower room. Maybe I just wanted them to have done it, but her waking up the next morning in next to no clothes kind of seemed to me like they were implying they had done it! And I think Maybe in The Greatest Love they might have done it, Ican't really remember! But there are really great kisses and romantic scenes in all three of those!
For real bed scene, you should definetely watch movies where some author wants to keep it reel like the korean movie Nathalie (and many others similars) or Butterfly. Even strong love story movies.

For dramas since its more the addictive type :I recommend Coffee Prince and Devil Beside you (the goodbye bed scene was so awesome that a rewatched it), I need romance 2 for their passionate scenes. For the pure bed scene you can watch Koizora or Playful Kiss.
Kdrama with great moment kisses :D Iris Lie to me Goong Mary Stayed Out All Night Secret garden Queen In Hyun's Man