hiii ok so this one is really difficult….the only thing i have is a scene of this drama ..so its a Chinese drama ,and in the scene the girl is point a gun at a guy that is Dressed all in black ,cap and mask,you Can only see his eyes ,and she is Trying to Take his mask off to know who he is ! Thats it😭 I dont know if he is a bad guy or not ..all know is that he is all in black ..does anyone recognized this scene ? Thank you so much 🥰

annneisinlovewithkdrama:

hiii ok so this one is really difficult….the only thing i have is a scene of this drama ..so its a Chinese drama ,and in the scene the girl is point a gun at a guy that is Dressed all in black ,cap and mask,you Can only see his eyes ,and she is Trying to Take his mask off to know who he is ! Thats it? I dont know if he is a bad guy or not ..all know is that he is all in black ..does anyone recognized this scene ? Thank you so much ?

You Are My Hero?

DramaticUnnie:

You Are My Hero?

That was my first thought but she doesn't point a gun or try to take his mask off.

Either way, it is worth a watch if they have not seen it yet.

annneisinlovewithkdrama:

hiii ok so this one is really difficult….the only thing i have is a scene of this drama ..so its a Chinese drama ,and in the scene the girl is point a gun at a guy that is Dressed all in black ,cap and mask,you Can only see his eyes ,and she is Trying to Take his mask off to know who he is ! Thats it😭 I dont know if he is a bad guy or not ..all know is that he is all in black ..does anyone recognized this scene ? Thank you so much 🥰

Could it be Cambrian period? It was very good if not

there's this south korean drama i remember watching. it was in the first episode. the female lead (?) goes to her father's (?) house so she can... participate in the will reading or smth like that. it's been a while since i last watched it. the family's rich, but that's all i can remember.

(EDIT: i found it, the drama's name is 'Chip In' !!)

Divine:

hello guys i am looking for a darma i cant rember the name but i think it is a k darma. it is about a woman who wants to get pergenat but does not want the man. she looks at a bunch of men profile and decideced on a college professor that has the qualties she wants and tries to get pergnat by him without him knowing. it is like the k darma oh my baby but it is not oh my baby. it might be an older darma

I don't know if you found it already but I know of two Dramas that have a similar plot. One is called Jojo's World / when a woman chases a man. The other one is called 3 dads, 1 mom.

Looking for a chinese drama from the 2000's or 90's where a scholar/official 40 year old(I think he was single and no concubines) was arranged to marry a 15 year old, so huge age gap, and the ML was very conscious of this and as a scholar he thought it wasn't quiet right, but in the end they became a power couple. (I think the actual age of the actors, the ML was in his 40's, but the FL was in her mid twenties)

Can someone tell me the series/movie title of these two images? Thanks

Nemesis04:

Can someone tell me the series/movie title of these two images? Thanks

Based on the comments on this IG post by the poster, this isn't a series but they took these from TikTok or somewhere someone posted them. So maybe not a named series but maybe it can be found on Douyin/TikTok.

Jenipeo:

Based on the comments on this IG post by the poster, this isn't a series but they took these from TikTok or somewhere someone posted them. So maybe not a named series but maybe it can be found on Douyin/TikTok.

It's a clip taken from trailer of some series then posted as a reel. Lol these clips are shouting 100% that these clip screenshots  are from some professional series/movie. I mean look at their dressing, story, makeup, lightening effects and you can be sure these screenshots are of a clip from some series. People us lots of clips from drama/movie, remix them with some soundtrack, adding some flashy effects and post them on their IG, YT, TIKTOK account as a reel.

Nemesis04:

It's a clip taken from trailer of some series then posted as a reel. Lol these clips are shouting 100% that these clip screenshots  are from some professional series/movie. I mean look at their dressing, story, makeup, lightening effects and you can be sure these screenshots are of a clip from some series. People us lots of clips from drama/movie, remix them with some soundtrack, adding some flashy effects and post them on their IG, YT, TIKTOK account as a reel.

Not necessarily. It is highly possible that this is not a series or at least not the type of series you expect. There are some people on tiktok and douyin posting movie like or series like videos to please the audience and make a non real scenario.  

There are also  people making mini series posting eps of a few secs or minutes on tiktok that are not really series. If you search ''douyin couples'' on tiktok you will see many. Unfortunately I can't find this one.

Nemesis04:

It's a clip taken from trailer of some series then posted as a reel. Lol these clips are shouting 100% that these clip screenshots  are from some professional series/movie. I mean look at their dressing, story, makeup, lightening effects and you can be sure these screenshots are of a clip from some series. People us lots of clips from drama/movie, remix them with some soundtrack, adding some flashy effects and post them on their IG, YT, TIKTOK account as a reel.

I was basing this off the comments of the IG poster. Perhaps if you go to IG and ask the poster where they got the video, it might lead to the original.

intrnvm:

I'm desperately trying to remember an old japanese drama that aired in my country (Italy) long ago, I was little so it may be around years 2007-2015, it basically was a school drama about a love triangle, there was this very pretty girl with long hair and a fringe and there were 2 boys who both liked her. I don't remember much else except some random details: 1. there was a scene at a luna park, 2. the opening had a scene in a hallway and two people sat on each side, 3. one of the guys had a motorcycle. 4. if im not mistaken one of them is into music 5. the ending scene is set outside and all 3 of them are together(?), they're on some kind of rooftop, that's when the girl chooses only one of them. I'm so nostalgic but I just can't find it anywhere ?

My first thought is Boys Over Flowers 1 and 2

https://mydramalist.com/2983-hana-yori-dango-2005

I don't remember if the drama was Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. It was a saga with many episodes. The female lead was "found" and brought to the home of the ML's family, and she didn't speak their language. The FL was later married into the family and more or less became their servant. I think she and the husband had 3 children. They lived in a village with hardships, and later moved into a communal type apartment centered around a central courtyard.  The story follows the FL's life exclusively to her death. I have snippets of scenes in my head of her tending to her MIL on her death bed, working in the courtyard of their home before they moved, the government questioning them as to her legality in the country, etc. The drama was depicted during the earliest time the country had government overreach into their daily lives. I think I watched it on Amazon Prime.

LucyL:

I don't remember if the drama was Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. It was a saga with many episodes. The female lead was "found" and brought to the home of the ML's family, and she didn't speak their language. The FL was later married into the family and more or less became their servant. I think she and the husband had 3 children. They lived in a village with hardships, and later moved into a communal type apartment centered around a central courtyard.  The story follows the FL's life exclusively to her death. I have snippets of scenes in my head of her tending to her MIL on her death bed, working in the courtyard of their home before they moved, the government questioning them as to her legality in the country, etc. The drama was depicted during the earliest time the country had government overreach into their daily lives. I think I watched it on Amazon Prime.

Could it could possibly be Auntie Duohe?  I am not sure because I only saw about the 5 or 6 eps and then it disappeared from Netflix (and this was all a few years ago so I may be totally off!).  But what little I did see lines up with the setup of the drama you describe.