Haymich:

I am trying to find a drama and I can only remember parts of the plot and can’t find it anywhere. The drama starts with the main female lead as a tutor for children and she takes on and extra job as a translator for a business dinner where she meets the main male lead. In the drama, she also sends a letter in the past to her childhood love but it goes to the ml instead by accident and it’s too smudged to read in the past. They also met in the past over the phone when he called her professor to ask a question about conjugation and she answered it for him and they talked about it. Can anyone help?

I think what you’re looking for is Be My Princess (which I loved the ML). The phone call memory occurs in the beginning of episode 28.

Haymich:

I am trying to find a drama and I can only remember parts of the plot and can’t find it anywhere. The drama starts with the main female lead as a tutor for children and she takes on and extra job as a translator for a business dinner where she meets the main male lead. In the drama, she also sends a letter in the past to her childhood love but it goes to the ml instead by accident and it’s too smudged to read in the past. They also met in the past over the phone when he called her professor to ask a question about conjugation and she answered it for him and they talked about it. Can anyone help?

Sounds familiar, I’m not sure but might be https://mydramalist.com/28323-unrequited-love

Moongodess:

Hi! I’m wondering if someone could help me find a k-drama. So the plot is that an older girl/sister has to look after younger sister after escaping something. Something happened to there dad. They escape on the back of a truck/Ute. They go to Soeul. The older sister get a job as a maid and they live at the house where she works. The family where the sister has a spoiled girl who makes a song/ dance to try to become class president

According to someone the plot is similar to high kick 2

Hello :D im trying to watch this drama i watched on Viki Rakuten (probably) a few years ago as a kid. Lots of nostalgia haha. I have pictures too, i dont know how to link it unfortunately. So basically the plot was, FL and SML are in this super ling relationship, 7 years, but he refuses to meet with the parents to settle down so she breaks up amd leaves but he doesn't chase her so she starts crying on the stairs i think and this young guy gives her his handkerchief amd thats the ML. Later its revealed that the ML is a young guy joining her company. And yeah! Thats the basic plot. She ends up with the young guy. Also FL is living with her sister and husband and the SML was making a figurine i think during the breal up scene. Its pretty old but i hope it's still out there somewhere.

hi!! i'm trying to find a dorama that i saw the first episode a few years ago, but i don't remember much about the story. all i remember is a thai "bl" that has body swapping (i think?) and a girl possesses the body of a boy who goes to a school (?) and some boys start to be interested in him/her.

isa:

hi!! i'm trying to find a dorama that i saw the first episode a few years ago, but i don't remember much about the story. all i remember is a thai "bl" that has body swapping (i think?) and a girl possesses the body of a boy who goes to a school (?) and some boys start to be interested in him/her.

I'm a little confused because you say "dorama" which is used to refer to Japanese dramas, but then you say Thai....

isa:

I'm unsure if this is the drama you're looking for: Great Men Academy

awkward potato:

I'm unsure if this is the drama you're looking for: Great Men Academy

IT IS, THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭

this drama came oout recently i think? Not sure if its ongoing, or completed but its recent cos i saw it on instagram reels quite a few times this month. I CAN REMEBER ALL THE LEADS FACES AND EVERYTHING. I just dont know their names. The plot is very rememberable, the main lead (im assuming she is the main lead) goes back in time to stop her parents from dating/getting married. If u know what this drama is, pls help. ALSO IT HAS A SCENE WHERE THE IN-THE-PAST DAD BUMPS INTO PEOPLE AND THEY ALL BLEED FROM THEIR HEAD AND HE THINKS HIS SHOULDER IS JUST THAT POWERFUL. anyways thank you in advance my lovely colleagues of dramalist. 

I haven't seen this drama but I heard it get described in a variety show and now I'm intrigued. It is a early 2000 or late 90s romance kdrama where one of the leads has a terminal disease and in the end of the drama the entire events until the end turns out to be a dream?? Apologies for the vague details. Thanks in advance for any and all replies 😊

I am looking for a thai drama that I think was released this year. It was about a girl who was supposed to have an arranged marriage with a guy ( this intitially happened while she was in high school). Oh she was an "ugly" duckling! She was supposedly good luck or something like that..the guy did not like her...They did not get married. Years age - she is working at a club as a dj and is gorgeous so he does not recognize her.  The arranged marriage thing comes up again and decides to marry him so she can get revenge on him. Oh..someone is trying to kill him.. anyone know the name of the drama???

kdramaddict1:

I am looking for a thai drama that I think was released this year. It was about a girl who was supposed to have an arranged marriage with a guy ( this intitially happened while she was in high school). Oh she was an "ugly" duckling! She was supposedly good luck or something like that..the guy did not like her...They did not get married. Years age - she is working at a club as a dj and is gorgeous so he does not recognize her.  The arranged marriage thing comes up again and decides to marry him so she can get revenge on him. Oh..someone is trying to kill him.. anyone know the name of the drama???

Sounds like Praomook! 

DramaticUnnie:

Sounds like Praomook! 

OMG!! You rock! That is it!! Thank you so much. For some reason, I thought it came out this year.

Hello! I need help finding a kdrama i don’t remember the name of and want to watch again. Details are very fuzzy, but basically it is about a girl that goes to highschool. There are like a few guys that befriend her and kinda like try to protect her. In the end, I think they like disappear because they were ghosts the whole time or something like that. Please let me know thansk