zeamays:
Could it could possibly be Auntie Duohe? I am not sure because I only saw about the 5 or 6 eps and then it disappeared from Netflix (and this was all a few years ago so I may be totally off!). But what little I did see lines up with the setup of the drama you describe.

OH MY GOSH, YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!! Yes yes yes. I was blessed to have seen all of the episodes. If you're ever able to see it on another streaming site, it's worth it. Slowww burn life series which revolves around the history of the  Second Sino-Japanese War and afterwards. 

I was hoping https://mydramalist.com/26296-auntie-duohe had made an impression on someone else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINDING THIS IN YOUR MEMORY.

I watched a daily Korean drama a year or so ago, where the FL was young kid and was adopted by the ML and their romance started when she became an adult, though I didn't reach that episode. I think I paused at episode 25 and she had already become an adult long ago. They lived in a small village and her adoptive father/future man was in charge of a small diner. Anyone remember the name of this drama?

Looking for a korean daily drama I watched, probably halfway through, it's about a guy who adopts a girl who later grows up and I think they become a romantic couple. Probably aired 2020 or thereabout. 

Do you know how many episodes it was in total, or where you watched it?

Can you help me find the Japanese movie where the girl goes back to the past and meets her parents. the female side is a former member of akb48. I hope you know the title thanks
 Sai:
Can you help me find the Japanese movie where the girl goes back to the past and meets her parents. the female side is a former member of akb48. I hope you know the title thanks

Linking Love (リンキング・ラブ , Rinkingu Rabu), maybe? 

Help Plz Guys... I saw a chinese drama clip in my FB but there was no name of the drama.

but it is about a gaming drama, the clip which i saw was the ML and the Rival of the FL are dressed formally for an award winning ceremony of the ML and waiting outside for the FL to arrive, but when she arrived she was wearing casual clothes, and the ML asks why then she replied that the other girl told her to wear  casual clothes, then the scene changes to the ML was sitting somewhere hidden, it's like he dont show his face in the gaming world but he is a genious in it. After that while receiving the award they show that the FL comes dressed beautifully and takes the award. 

does anyone know it?

No1:

Help Plz Guys... I saw a chinese drama clip in my FB but there was no name of the drama.

but it is about a gaming drama, the clip which i saw was the ML and the Rival of the FL are dressed formally for an award winning ceremony of the ML and waiting outside for the FL to arrive, but when she arrived she was wearing casual clothes, and the ML asks why then she replied that the other girl told her to wear  casual clothes, then the scene changes to the ML was sitting somewhere hidden, it's like he dont show his face in the gaming world but he is a genious in it. After that while receiving the award they show that the FL comes dressed beautifully and takes the award. 

does anyone know it?

I've seen nearly every gaming drama there is and the synopsis sounds very familiar but can't picture which one in particular. Do you know any of the actors at all? or anything else? Got the clip. It's really bugging me.

kwoon:

I watched a daily Korean drama a year or so ago, where the FL was young kid and was adopted by the ML and their romance started when she became an adult, though I didn't reach that episode. I think I paused at episode 25 and she had already become an adult long ago. They lived in a small village and her adoptive father/future man was in charge of a small diner. Anyone remember the name of this drama?

A Good Supper (2021)

Help! Can you guys please help me find this  drama? One group of good guys went to steal a picture/map from a place and the ML gets bitten by a snake. The bad guys were after them. One of them being the small man that was always carried by a big man. There were kingdoms. Desert areas. The FL was dressed as a man only in the beginning episodes. She and ML didn't know each other before. It's  a chinese drama!
And thank you!

Edit: I have got it! 

Fadedlove:

Help! Can you guys please help me find this  drama? One group of good guys went to steal a picture/map from a place and the ML gets bitten by a snake. The bad guys were after them. One of them being the small man that was always carried by a big man. There were kingdoms. Desert areas. The FL was dressed as a man only in the beginning episodes. She and ML didn't know each other before. It's  a chinese drama!
And thank you!

Edit: I have got it! 

What was it? Sounds fun!

Moongodess:

Hi! I’m wondering if someone could help me find a k-drama. So the plot is that an older girl/sister has to look after younger sister after escaping something. Something happened to there dad. They escape on the back of a truck/Ute. They go to Soeul. The older sister get a job as a maid and they live at the house where she works. The family where the sister has a spoiled girl who makes a song/ dance to try to become class president

It seems you are describing Shin Se Kyung character as the maid with the spoiled little she child in their employers home and taking care of his little sister after her father was chased by lenders. The drama is High Kick trhrough the roof.

Please help me to find which Korean film is the one where a mother or surrogate mother is taken to trial after beating his small child to death and at the end they present the statistics about child abuse in Korea.

@DramaticUnnie Love in Between