Thank's this forum inspored me to finally find a movie I have been looking for in the last 3 or years I guess. If you are looking for something, and 
don't get any satisfaction, try googling itm by entering what info you know. The movie I was looking for was called "Last life in the universe"
I thought it was about a thai woman, and a korean guy. I thought the woman smoked pot. That bit was right, but the guy turned out to be from japan.
@Manga003: That's 'Angry Mom' for sure ;)
@RawaRauf I see that only 1st and 9th links of yours aren't answered. ans so on I know 1st. 
1st one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN04ccQyzvM - this is MV for beautiful song by super voiced male duo 2BiC.
song is called Made yet another woman cry(또 한 여잘 울렸어).
here original MV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnyBfRF2ZdE

for 9th that's maybe some taiwanese or thailand song. *O*/
Hello All!
I'm looking for a drama where I believe the girl is poor and her mother works as a house maid for a rich family... I think the mother is deaf as well. 
THANNNNKS!!!
@Becca Cutler - I think it's The Heirs. 
bahhh! THANK YOU VERY MUCH RATH!!! Okay CAPS over, but really, thanks a bunch!
All I can remember is that the Main Female lead is a older woman who owns/CEO/President of a company, while the Main Male lead is a younger guy who works as a security personnel or guard to the female lead. 
Thanks for all that helped me finf the MVs , I am really grateful :) 
@Becca Cutler - You're welcome! ^^ Glad that I could help~
I read its description several days ago.  Guy is Avg. in high school whereas girl is intelligent. Few years later Guy becomes boss of a company and Girl works under him. Help me. 
Hi, people!
I need your help a lot. I remember the ending of the drama, but I don't know what drama it is.
At the end there was a wedding. The couple were neighbours, so she was wearing white dress and moving to her man's house. He was waiting for her in the middle of the way between their houses. Then they went to his house and it's the end.
I know that it isn't much, but I can't deal with the fact that I don't remember the title of this drama.
@CatoCat it sounds like curently airing series Refresh Man.
Hi, I'm looking for a drama or two (I could be just one or two different ones). I only saw 1 or 2 episodes so I'm sorry it's vague.

i cannot remember if it's Taiwanese, Chinese, Korean or Japanese. Anyway here is what I remember:

A male young adult is living alone with his cat (the cat is voiced by a female actor) and he works at a bookstore. One day, a girl comes to the store and someone puts a book in her purse when she isn't looking. The store owner thinks she's stealing and asks the main character to go after her. She leaves the store and he chases after her. 

I think this may be a different drama:
The young adult guy may be a manwha/manga upcoming artist and writer but his superiors don't take his work seriously. Later, the famous manga/manwha writer of his company talks to him and I think gives him words of encouragement.

thanks for your help.
@baudelaire That sounds like Imaginary Cat.
@aguszku I think the drama you search is the time we were not in love