Secret Love Affair - male student, female teacher Maybe not the ending you want. I suggest you read the reviews first =)
Romance, Biscuit teacher and star candy, Kou Kou Kyoushi, Movies would be http://mydramalist.com/10-taisetsu-na-koto-wa-subete-kimi-ga-oshiete-kureta and Thorn that i can think of now. :)
Koukou Kyoushi 1993 and 2003 versions
Majo no Joukan

I just know these.
Flower Boy Ramen Shop - male student, female teacher
Unstoppable High Kick - It's not the main focus (but hey, it's a sitcom: nothing is!) and it mostly ends up being an onesided crush (an adorable one!)... and the ending *spoiler*is left open, although he finally does act on feelings properly*. But regardless, it's like the best sitcom ever. Truly a must watch.
Loveholic - male student and female teacher
Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003 - female student and male teacher
Koukou Kyoushi 1993 and 2003, Majo no Jouken, Koishite Akuma
Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
Flower Boy Ramen Shop

Strawberry on the Shortcake (not the main couple)
Big (student-teacher relationship, however there is a twist. You have to watch to understand)
Kinkyori Renai (2014)
Japanese movie with Yamashita Tomohisa.
Kururugi Yuni is a smart high school student. She excels in all subjects except for English. A new English teacher begins work at Yuni's high school. His name is Sakurai Haruka and he is very handsome. Yuni begins to receive one-on-one tutoring from Mr. Sakurai Haruka. Soon, Yuni develops feelings for her teacher and she realizes that she is now in love. Yuni then confesses to her teacher. ~~ Based on the manga series with the same name by Mikimoto Rin.
I highly recommend Kinkyori Renai ( Close Range Love Close Range I believe the English is called). I have literally just finished watching it, and OMG it was amazing. Male teacher (very cute) and a female student. Happy Ending :) English Subs - Youtube has a good quality one, this is how i watched it. Hope this helps 
I too recommend Kinkyori Renai!!! It's a movie but loved it!!!
http://www.gooddrama.to/japanese-movie/close-range-love-movie ...you can watch it from there if you like!!
Kinkyori Renai is pretty good too