Looking for a Thriller or action kdrama with a badass male lead like (Kill It). I'm talking overpowered fights.

And I've already watched Come and Hug Me as well.

You might like My Beautiful Bride -known by me and all my KDrama friends as My Beautiful Banker after its male lead. :)

SylverWolf:

City Hunter

Seen it already loved it

AH :

The K2

Seen that already

Maybe Man to Man. It's also a comedy but the male lead is pretty badass and there are some really good action scenes. 

tanavanas:

Maybe Man to Man. It's also a comedy but the male lead is pretty badass and there are some really good action scenes. 

I watched a couple of episodes and then I stopped I think it was because I got really embarrassed at a scene or something so i stopped but will watch it again someday.

newbiefan:

Lawless Lawyer

I watched a couple of episodes and I've see the promo and some clips and they all look  really cool.... but for some reason I can not bring myself to watch the whole thing I watched maybe like 4 episodes and just stopped don't know why.

I can understand that. I have quite a few that I have stopped watching for no great reason, some I have gone back to watch and some I cannot bring myself to continue. Hope you find one.

newbiefan:

I can understand that. I have quite a few that I have stopped watching for no great reason, some I have gone back to watch and some I cannot bring myself to continue. Hope you find one.

Thanks

Bad Guys: City of Evil (2017)
It has a first season (Bad Guys), so this is essentially a spin-off sequel. However, you can watch whichever season in whatever order you prefer since they are completely unrelated. I liked this season better, but that's more so my preference.