Hey! 

Please read until the end!

Most of the time, the reasen why I drop dramas or put them On Hold is, that I can´t understand the feelings and the romance development.

I just can´t comprehend when they fall in love at first sign or just fall in love very quick. 

And my problem is, that I mostly only find that kind of dramas. 

Dramas like:

In all of them, the leads fall in love like in the first 4 episodes and I am sitting there, thinking "How??"

I need a satisfying romance development where I can understand, why they fell in love! They need to take there time! 

Good examples:

Only important things:

• Male Lead falls in love first (Or both at the same time)
  • Satisfying romance development (They should NOT just fall in love like a flash. Like BOOM and they are in love. They really should SLOWLY fall in love and have slowly small feelings and get bigger)
  • Not too many episodes
  • No weak/dumb Female Lead

Bonus:

• No Age Gap (Especially Older Woman/Younger Man)
  • Leads come together at the end
  • Bickering couple
  • Multiple couples
  • If there is a SL, he should be a jerk or gets a different girl at the end
  • Jealous Male Lead ++

I hope there are not too many conditions^^"

Any country is welcome!

I recommend Long Vacation, my favorite romance drama.  Only 11 episodes.  Both characters are likable.  I don't remember who falls in love first, but it's not love at first sight.

There is an age gap, but it's not a very big gap (you can check the picture on the MDL page to see what the characters look like).

mjf314:

I recommend Long Vacation, my favorite romance drama.  Only 11 episodes.  Both characters are likable.  I don't remember who falls in love first, but it's not love at first sight.

There is an age gap, but it's not a very big gap (you can check the picture on the MDL page to see what the characters look like).

Thank you!

Czakhareina:

Story of minglan

The drama has too many episodes for me.

Ra Raerng Fai (2017)

sayourixx:

She was pretty!

That was not really satisfying for me^^" 

ohh really :c 

okayy hmm how about 

- My love from the star, it takes them some time to fall in love because 1. the main actress is (only in the beginning) pretty annoying and 2. he is not even interested in her first

- The Package, it´s a drama about travelling. There´s little of a love story but still a decent one

- Modern farmer, I feel like this is a pretty unknowsn drama. As the name says it tells a story of Farmers. It´s full of comedy 

Some others that i´m very unsure about but will still recommend are: Mask, The Circle and I can hear your voice

sayourixx:

ohh really :c 

okayy hmm how about 

- My love from the star, it takes them some time to fall in love because 1. the main actress is (only in the beginning) pretty annoying and 2. he is not even interested in her first

- The Package, it´s a drama about travelling. There´s little of a love story but still a decent one

- Modern farmer, I feel like this is a pretty unknowsn drama. As the name says it tells a story of Farmers. It´s full of comedy 

Some others that i´m very unsure about but will still recommend are: Mask, The Circle and I can hear your voice

I literally was so annoyed with "My Love from the star" I hated her and couldn´t understand AT ALL how he fell for her. 

It´s not only, that they should take their time to fall in love (He was in love with her in the first 5 episodes, that is too fast for me for 21 episodes) but I should relate and understand WHY they fell in love and that was absolutely not the case in My Love From The Star. The opposite actually. I really didn´t liked that drama. 

I don´t like the Age Gap in "I can hear your voice". If there wouldn´t be a Age Gap, I would already watched it cuz the Female Lead interests me.

Mask is on my list.

I am gonna try watching the other ones, thank you! 

Miss Hammurabi is exactly what you searching for. I also recommend shinning inheritance and you're all surrounded, both with lee seunggi as ML this last one is similar to catch tha ghost that Ive loved too!!!

Thank you whateverlili_ but Miss Hammurabi is actually not really what I am looking for. Their are also too fast in love and it gets on my nerves ^^" And I don't know it was just not for me. It was not bad, I just didn't feel it that much like other dramas. 

I'm gonna try watching the other ones. 

I dont think so. I mean, ml falls for fl  at young age but after after the reunion you can say they are a bickering cuple and after all ml falls in love again and we can feel it from actions and not words.thank you. Hope you can find the right one. If i recall another one ill comeback here.. cause i like slow burn romance too! Thank u for create the topic.

whateverlili_:

I dont think so. I mean, ml falls for fl  at young age but after after the reunion you can say they are a bickering cuple and after all ml falls in love again and we can feel it from actions and not words.

I didn't watched it till the end. I put it On Hold cuz it was too fast for me. 

Unfortunately I'm a really picky person. If it fits others, there is still a big chance, that it doesn't fit me.