I'm open to any country, any genre as long as it has happy ending. The female lead should be exactly like the character "Chen Zhi Tong" from the taiwanese drama "Falling Into You". She fits completely my explanation. I want the female lead to be like her: She doesn't show her emotions, she is calm, cold and serious most of the time, she doesn't smile much etc. She can change afterwards, I don't mind. Also, I want romance drama so please don't recommend me dramas that hasn't romance genre. Can you help me if you know any female characters like this?

maybe Maiden Holmes - chinese historical drama. FL is serious and tough, she does her job well. I haven't watched this yet but I'm pretty sure she becomes more open and gentle after meeting and falling in love with the ML.

Not actually a romance, but I can recommend XX for two strong female leads.  It's only five episodes and the cinematography is great!

I didn't watch it, but I heard the FL is like that in The Wonder Woman. I think it fits all your requirements ;)

A japanese drama here : https://mydramalist.com/12468-date-koi-to-wa-donna-mono-kashira

The female lead is really serious and cold, but deep down she's a real romantic, I really love the female lead here, she is strong, smart and knows what she wants, the male can get a bit annoying but they made a cute / weird couple

Personally I really enjoyed this drama, even though the rating is not very good, it has a lot of charm

Eevee:

maybe Maiden Holmes - chinese historical drama. FL is serious and tough, she does her job well. I haven't watched this yet but I'm pretty sure she becomes more open and gentle after meeting and falling in love with the ML. 

sarrymast:

Angel's Last Mission: Love comes to mind.

michelleoc:

Not actually a romance, but I can recommend XX for two strong female leads.  It's only five episodes and the cinematography is great!

jeseania:

I didn't watch it, but I heard the FL is like that in The Wonder Woman. I think it fits all your requirements ;)

maehawk:

A japanese drama here : https://mydramalist.com/12468-date-koi-to-wa-donna-mono-kashira

The female lead is really serious and cold, but deep down she's a real romantic, I really love the female lead here, she is strong, smart and knows what she wants, the male can get a bit annoying but they made a cute / weird couple

Personally I really enjoyed this drama, even though the rating is not very good, it has a lot of charm

Thanks for recommendations! I'll look at them.