Can you recommend me romance dramas like this? I love that scenes where the female always or most of the time runs or escapes from someone/something or someone (bad guy, killer, stalker, her ex etc.) chasing her in some scenes. I find it so exciting especially if the running one is a girl. For example, she escapes from bad guys, killers, her ex or her abusive husband (like in the Let Me Introduce Her (mostly in ep 1-2) and Love in Sadness). In these dramas, there are so many running, escaping scenes. Especially in Love in Sadness, because he searches and chases after her nonstop. Or in the Catch The Ghost, she always runs somewhere or always in a rush. I love that scenes. For more examples, maybe she is a witness to a murder and the killer is trying to kill her too and chasing her. Or she has something special and they want it so they chase her. It's like these examples. I hope you understood what I meant by running/escaping. It would be bonus if the male lead saves her sometimes but it's not a must. Open to any country. Even if it's not asian. My english is a bit bad, sorry. Please help me!

If not only Asian then the best would suit you San Anlat Karadeniz - it matches 200% of your needs, but it's Turkish drama, so it's more painful to watch (more real scenes than in Asian dramas, like seeing blood)

SylverWolf:

If not only Asian then the best would suit you San Anlat Karadeniz - it matches 200% of your needs, but it's Turkish drama, so it's more painful to watch (more real scenes than in Asian dramas, like seeing blood)

Thanks and I'm turkish too xD I know that drama and I watched its episodes sometimes when I watch tv but I don't like turkish dramas much. ^.^

Sechiru:

Thanks and I'm turkish too xD I know that drama and I watched its episodes sometimes when I watch tv but I don't like turkish dramas much. ^.^

OH, sorry, haha :D there was days that I was addicted into turkish dramas (but to be true I watched only a few - I can't compare it with my asian completed dramas list). Well,  I was looking same troupe like you.
Even so, for story like you mention:
Missing You - not too cruel (maybe it's more cruel, but in another way) - will match your needs,
Come and Hug Me - too
Ngao Kammathep - sort of
Secret - sort of, will match
Lie After Lie - new drama, it would suit you
Unknown Women - for a first part of drama, then it is revenge (female lead)
The Promise - same like up
Legendary Witch - same like up
Mother (Korean ver) - as you are Turkish, you probably know this story
You can check my watched list, maybe you can find something interesting.

SylverWolf:

OH, sorry, haha :D there was days that I was addicted into turkish dramas (but to be true I watched only a few - I can't compare it with my asian completed dramas list). Well,  I was looking same troupe like you.
Even so, for story like you mention:
Missing You - not too cruel (maybe it's more cruel, but in another way) - will match your needs,
Come and Hug Me - too
Ngao Kammathep - sort of
Secret - sort of, will match
Lie After Lie - new drama, it would suit you
Unknown Women - for a first part of drama, then it is revenge (female lead)
The Promise - same like up
Legendary Witch - same like up
Mother (Korean ver) - as you are Turkish, you probably know this story
You can check my watched list, maybe you can find something interesting.

Wow! Thanks so much for these. I'll look at them and yor ptw list :)