Hi, I'm searching for good dramas, with romance, where Female Lead is Policewoman / Someone who's after criminal and Male Lead - Criminal / Suspect / Bad guy. Maybe FL is criminal and ML policeman.

most of this kind dramas that I've seen are brilliant, addictive , with great twists, when you are on the edge of your seat. 

I made list of dramas I've already watched, they are really great dramas and if you are here and interested in same, maybe you will see something new too

Romances On The different Side Of The Law 

maybe lawless lawyer fits in that description

vagabond

graceful family  

healer might also fit 

heart of sila 

i don't know if that's what you are searching for but it might help 

Michelle :

maybe lawless lawyer fits in that description

vagabond

graceful family  

healer might also fit 

heart of sila 

i don't know if that's what you are searching for but it might help 

I'll check them, thank you

Idk if you like bl dramas but I highly recommend Trapped. It’s about a policeman investigating a mafia scheme, and this other man who is a mafia member. They fall in love and it’s very interesting 😊

Yumi:
if you like bl dramas

if it's good as drama, why not, thank you 

These may interest you:

• Age of Legends | She's a detective and he's a suspect. 
  • Mr. Queen | ML is fighting against the FL's family. 
  • The Goddess of Revenge | Subtle romance. The ML is trying to avenge his sister and therefore he targets the FL. 
  • A Beautiful Mind | FL is a police officer and the ML is one of the suspects. 
  • A Korean Odyssey | ML wants to eat the FL to gain power. 
  • Arthdal Chronicles | This one applies when you consider the FL and the 2ML (who pursues her). 
  • Black | ML is the FL's grim reaper. 
  • Hyena | they start as rivals. 
  • Hotel del Luna | FL is somewhat of a jailer/boss to the ML at first. 
  • Kill it | Subtle romance between the detective (FL) and a hit man (ML). 
  • King2Hearts | he's from SK and she's from NK. 
  • The Last Empress | ML actually tries to kill the FL during the first half.
 3GGG:
These may interest you

thank you <3

I know and loved Kill it

I will check others, King2Hearts sounds most interesting and not often seen story, hope it's good drama and likable FL (ML I know, he is cute)

NiSkywalker:

thank you <3

I know and loved Kill it

I will check others, King2Hearts sounds most interesting and not often seen story, hope it's good drama and likable FL (ML I know, he is cute)

I struggled a bit with that one, but the characters did grow on me (which made me not drop it). It looks a bit dated, but I really like Lee Seung Gi, so that was also an incentive to keep watching :).