I've recently read a book of a serial killer obsessed with a girl who survived to him. And after years the killer finds her and starts targeting her since he couldn't kill her in the past. The police is aware of that so a policeman is sent to live with the girl to protect her 24/7 and they end up falling in love.

I'm wondering if someone knows of a drama with a similar plot, where the girl is being targeted and a policeman/detective has the job to protect her and they end up in love. I'm sure that there must be a few dramas with a similar plot, since sounds super cliché, but I can't think of any.

Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese or Thai. I don't really like Japanese dramas but if there is one with this type of plot I will give it a chance.

Thank you!

Tagati:

The Girl Who Sees Scents may fit your criteria.

I've watched it ages ago but I don't remember what happens so I'll watch it again. Thank you! :)

The K2 - fits this quite well. The girl is the secret illegitimate child of a political. Stuff happens and her life is threatened. She is getting a "bodyguard" who used to be an ex soldier. They fall in love and the story processes

It's not a drama, and it's not Asian, but you might like the movie Vertigo (1958).  It's not exactly what you're asking for, but there are some similarities.

• The main character is a retired police officer.
  • There's a crime.
  • The main character is hired to follow a woman, to protect her.
  • The main character falls in love.

(I'm being intentionally vague because I don't want to spoil it)

Come and Hug Me is similar to what you're looking for.

Lou:

The K2 - fits this quite well. The girl is the secret illegitimate child of a political. Stuff happens and her life is threatened. She is getting a "bodyguard" who used to be an ex soldier. They fall in love and the story processes

I had to drop it because the FL was super annoying, to the point that I rooted so bad for the ML and the step-mother to get together hahahaha! But thanks for the suggestion :)

mjf314:

It's not a drama, and it's not Asian, but you might like the movie Vertigo (1958).  It's not exactly what you're asking for, but there are some similarities.

• The main character is a retired police officer.
  • There's a crime.
  • The main character is hired to follow a woman, to protect her.
  • The main character falls in love.

(I'm being intentionally vague because I don't want to spoil it)

Oh wow, that's an old one. I will check it out. Thank you! :)

Liccy Blue:

Come and Hug Me is similar to what you're looking for.

Yeah I've watched it a couple times, it's a nice one. Thank you for the suggestion anyway! :)

Silfie Korea:

I've recently read a book of a serial killer obsessed with a girl who survived to him. And after years the killer finds her and starts targeting her since he couldn't kill her in the past. The police is aware of that so a policeman is sent to live with the girl to protect her 24/7 and they end up falling in love.

I'm wondering if someone knows of a drama with a similar plot, where the girl is being targeted and a policeman/detective has the job to protect her and they end up in love. I'm sure that there must be a few dramas with a similar plot, since sounds super cliché, but I can't think of any.

Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese or Thai. I don't really like Japanese dramas but if there is one with this type of plot I will give it a chance.

Thank you!

“I hear your voice” is pretty similar. You can find it on Netflix.

Rien:

Suspicious Partner fits a few of the criteria
When The Camellia Blooms

I've watched Suspicious Partner but I haven't watched When The Camellia Blooms so I'll check it out. Thank you!

Ahgase4life:

“I hear your voice” is pretty similar. You can find it on Netflix.

The MDL summary never convinced me to give it a try, but if it's pretty similar to this scenario then I will check it out. Thank you! :)