Looking for rom with awesome happy ending. The one that strikes out for me the most is the The Princess's Man(I think it's called) where basically the queen mother and daddy king gives up and gives their daughter a happy ending with the guy she loves after a bit of a twist at the end. 

Theoretically unbreakable obstacle but then a surprising plot twist and still a happy ending with characters working very hard to achieve it, taking sacrifices etc., all ends up well in a very touching happy ending:

Introverted Boss 
I'm Not a Robot 
The Liar and His Lover  (watch the Japanese movie, not the Korean drama, drama sucks like hell)
My Teacher 
King2Hearts 

Surprising and smart trick used by the ML to win over a bad fate and prevent himself from forgetting her even though she utilized her magical powers to force him doing so - he still found  a way and predicted it so he shouldn't remember her when she came back but he did remember everything:

The Legend of the Blue Sea 

Unique way of solving a problem of living in different worlds but still maintaining the relationship happily, on normal terms (in person), growing old together - especially Eternal Monarch solves it in an interesting and unique way but (...) from the stars also has a surprising idea. This guy in stars basically has god like powers and he promised to find a way so he did:

The King: Eternal Monarch 
You Who Came from the Stars 

• Its Okay Not to Be okay - Sangtae leaving the protection of gangtae to pursue his dream, talent and life. While gangtae finally lets go and lives his life foe himself. 
  • I am legend - ahjumma rock group jamming is one of the most unique ending ever. 
  • Extraordinary You - they get to do another romance manhwa all over again. 
  • Stepmother and daughter Blues - mom letting go for daughter to get independent, and daughter wanter mom to pursue a life she wants/misses was such a treat for a drama ending, especialy with how much the daughter disliked her at first
  • Healer - leads going off to the sunset to fight another bad guys while being cute
  • Story of Minglan - a memorable moment was when Minglan was talking with her dad in regards to how the stratehy was done to root out the traitors. It telling about how much their relationship has progressed and how Minglans father can now see what a brilliant daughter he has, as contrast from most of the series where she is an afterthought or not thought of by him at all. 

Crash Landing On You

Touch Your Heart