Can you guys recommend me dramas about cheating? the main plot must be centered on the cheating couple if possible! I’ve watched:

- Secret Love affair 

-Hirugao

- Love affair in the afternoon 

- Chugakusei Nikki 

- Love Affairs in the Afternoon 

- On the way to the airport 

- A wife’s credentials 

- A men and a woman 

- One Spring Night

- Love Again

And some others I can’t remember! I think I’ve watched all cheating dramas haha send help! :D

Cheat on me if you can

XX (2020) - the story centers around infidelity and how it destroyed a friendship

Cheat On Me, If You Can (2020) - ML cheats on FL and cheating is basically a major theme in the drama, if you can't already tell by the title 

Marriage Lyrics For Divorce Music (2021) - it's still ongoing but I have a feeling that all the MLs are cheating on their wives lol

She Would Never Know (2021) - SML cheats on FL

also most makjang kdramas love the infidelity trope lol

Before We Get Married 

When A Man's in Love (not so main theme but there is cheating and quite big one, not like many dramas where it's taboo)

When I Was the Most Beautiful (main theme is love triangle and cheating but emotional, but it's the best triangle I've ever seen, there are soo deep and multilayered emotions, relationships. Very realistic, real life... great acting and characters, amazing cinematography, very very high level production. There are only few dramas on this level, but many people don't like/get it, I think people are so used to cliches and same 100 times seen plots, they don't get something real and deep)

p.s. I haven't seen these yet, but as I know they are about cheating:

Tower of Babel 

La Dolce Vita 

Your Honor 

Bad Love 

in addition:

• A Good Wife - great Taiwanese drama
  • The Hymn of Death - so good
  • Fierce Wife - great Taiwanese drama
  • I Have a Lover - - guilty pleasure makjang
  • Two Wives - sooo makjang
  • VIP - watched and dropped