Any recommendation for KDrama. CDrama or Taiwanese Drama with ML is still in love with his ex-GF while in relationship with FL, ex-Gf returns/

Thanks

I love plots like this too and will wait recommendations. It is more real life and interesting then classic "he saw her and fall for her and it only real love" ))

what I remember:

The Innocent Man (ML starts dating with FL to revenge SFL while he still has strong hate/love feelings)

Tale of the Nine-Tailed ML interested in FL and gets close because she is like/reincarnation his first love

The World That They Live In this is most realistic/real life drama in Asia, I'm sure for it, it almost reality show but also good and GREAT actors. FL and ML are on/off while there are others in their life, for example ML loved other woman and after break up he starts dating FL, then leaves her and gets beck to that girl, then again FL and ML try second time but this time he really starts falling for FL (she had other bf too)

Before We Get Married  there's more affair between not single people. ML has almost wife gf but their relationship is kind of cold and unemotional after many years.

Love Affairs in the Afternoon kind of same, married people and affairs 

Thanks, i have watched the Innocent man just last week, i will try the others you recommend, 

If you’re open to older~ recommendations, My Girl kind of explores this: ML is definitely still into his exgf while getting to know FL, although the ML & FL technically don’t start dating until after he dates/ends it with exgf again. 

Marine:

If you’re open to older~ recommendations, My Girl kind of explores this: ML is definitely still into his exgf while getting to know FL, although the ML & FL technically don’t start dating until after he dates/ends it with exgf again. 

Thanks, i have completed this one and yes, i loved it.