Any drama where the FL is pure evil but ends up falling in love with a nice ML?

- preferably Korean Dramas

I don't think I've seen any dramas where the FL is pure evil. But if you're open to dramas where the FL is "bad" in some sense and the ML is "good" consider trying some of the ones below where the FLs have certain villain-like characteristics (e.g., cold, rude, ruthless, materialistic or focused on power or their career, etc.) and the MLs are all very sweet. 

AH :

I don't think I've seen any dramas where the FL is pure evil. But if you're open to dramas where the FL is "bad" in some sense and the ML is "good" consider trying some of the ones below where the FLs have certain villain-like characteristics (e.g., cold, rude, ruthless, materialistic or focused on power or their career, etc.) and the MLs are all very sweet. 

Thanks for the list. I'll check out Itaewon Class, and The Legends. I've watched some of the dramas you've listed. I'll pass on My Mister. 

• Miss Ripley 
  • Less Than Evil - the FL is a sociopath that is drawn to the ML. Buy there is not much romance here
  • My Mister 
 Czakhareina:
  • Miss Ripley 
  • Less Than Evil - the FL is a sociopath that is drawn to the ML. Buy there is not much romance here
  • My Mister 

Thanks, I'll check out Miss Ripley, and Less Than Evil sounds promising but no romance. 

It's okay to be not okay.

SKY:

It's okay to be not okay.

Thanks, but I watched it already. Appreciate the help though.