I've just started college and, to be honest, am having a hard time adjusting. I catch myself longing for my friends and my family more than I would like. Chocolate and/or reading a good book is a quick fix for me, but sometimes I also need to watch something that will make me smile, laugh, and cry (but mostly smile and laugh). I want warm, fuzzy feelings, especially as the weather gets colder.

Right now I'm considering Reply 1997. It's been on my radar for a while now, do you think it would be a good one for what I am looking for? 

Please give me some recommendations!

From your Plan to Watch list, Witch's Romance would be a good bet.

I don't know if The Master's Sun is fluffy enough with the whole ghost premise (even though they aren't really that scary), but it has a lot of good "feels" with lots of comedic, situational skinship. Highly recommend!

The Greatest Love is one I'm watching and loving now with the same writers and lead actress from Master's Sun. And Personal Taste with Lee Min Ho is really fun with great situational humor as well.

Also, Reply 1997 is good, but it can be pretty melodramatic. It definitely has it's moments, but it isn't my first thought for Feel Good comedy.

Oh!! And Coffee Prince has TONS of good feels. Hope you find something to help you out!
Reply 1997 is a good choice.

but i agree with Lyn, Witch's Romance is the perfect bet. Then Master's Sun
I think Reply 1997 Is the perfect drama to help you. Or you could try Marriage Not Dating, I actually just started my 2nd year of college a few weeks ago and downed this whole thing in the second week Marriage Not Dating.
Someone mentioned Coffee Prince!  I so very much second that!!  Honestly it is just the best!  

Goong/Princess Hours is a good one too.

Last Cinderella is also a warm fuzzy show.
OOOHHHH I'll Third Coffee Prince!!!! It's a drama i honestly believe any drama lover must watch.
I think Japanese dramas would be great if you want feel-good dramas, especially crime/investigation dramas. Here are my recommendations:

Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso
Mop Girl
Doctor X : recommended this based from seeing Iryuu Team Medical Dragon in your list though.
Mr. BRAIN
Ataru

Korean drama

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Feel good dramas for me:

Playful Kiss--Not everyone likes this, but I think the characters are totally lovable and unique. And Baek Sung Jo is hot...although the actor was just arrested for beating his girlfriend so it's a little awkward...

Personal Taste--Absolutely hilarious! I love Lee Min Ho already, but this drama was totally light and romantic, with just a touch of serious drama behind it to add depth to the story. Great choice for a quick marathon.

Marriage, Not Dating--This is a new one, but I love it so much! It made me laugh so hard sometimes. I was so drawn to the main girl and her humor.

Coffee Prince--Classic, amazing acting, some good kisses, and best story. If you haven't seen it yet, then you really must!

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho--Lee Sung Gi! Oh he's so cute. And this is super adorable. The Gumiho is darling, and so innocent you will fall for her yourself in the first few minutes. The whole drama is super well-done, and I've seen it twice!

I second (third? fourth?) the people who said Coffee Prince; that was going to be my recommendation.

My personal feel-good drama is Secret Garden, however. 

My feel good drama is Secret Garden, Love from Another Star, The Heirs. The new ones that has ended recently that I like are It's Okay, That's Love and Fated To Love You. Reply 1997 is a feel good drama too especially if you're a fangirl. You can really relate to that story. :) i also recommend Cunning Single Lady, Bride of The Century, Lie To Me for some romantic laughs. 
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Sungkyunkwan Scandal are some I recommend.
If you want to have a nice laugh watch Marriage not Dating!
When I was feeling school stress recently I watched Personal Taste which lifted me up a lot. Other replies have already mentioned some great ones like Coffee Prince and Marriage, Not Dating. You could also try re-watching a favorite.
Reply 1997 is definitely a good idea. I also recommend Nodame Cantabile. 

And from your PTW list, Full House (Thai version) :)