Hello everyone, i am looking for dramas similar in theme to "Kleun Cheewit" like proper revenge, hatred between the leads at the start and misunderstandings between them but they get together in the last episode. The thing with Kleun Cheewit is it is a proper "Hate to Love" drama, the leads just couldn't bear the sight of each other and every encounter is like they will both kill each other lmao.

It is a slap/kiss drama and i have only seen this drama in that particular genre which doesn't involve r*pe scenes, while many Thai dramas similar to this has r*pe scene in them and i don't want them.

However there are some things which i want or don't want in the dramas recommendations:

1. The recommended dramas can be from any countries (Korean, Japan, Taiwan, Thai, China)

2. No r*pe scenes between the leads, or sexual assault kind of things

3. The leads must hate each other at the start but then gradually care for each other inside without being explicit to each other and then get together in the last or second last episode.

I know i am asking a lot and this post has gone long, so sorry for that, but i really appreciate if anyone can tell me. Thank you!

Here are a few, 

• Love 911 - This is a movie, which you probably aren't looking for, but it is a fantastic with a very evident enemies to lovers plot. Similar to kluen cheewit as the ML's wife died while he was on duty and doesn't dare to love. Lot's of bickering, fighting, eventual breakup, however not really a 'hate' to love.
  • Tra Barb See Chompoo - ML despises FL so much I genuinely felt bad for the poor girl. Pretty much FL's mum marries ML's dad, ML thinks she is after their families money/ business so he makers her life  a living hell.  If you want major enemies to lovers this is the one!
  • Secret (2013) - The korean Kluen Cheewit! Very similar plot, practically the same story lol. ML believes FL killed his gf in a hit n run, and seeks a hatred fuelled revenge.
  • Behind Your Smile - ML who is determined of getting revenge on everyone who has done him wrong in the past. Due to ML's cold nature he doesn't like FL but they eventually warm up to each other. 
  • The Innocent Man - Haven't watched this drama yet, but I hear it's great in terms of ML not liking FL/ doing everything he can to make her life terrible. He's very cold and seeks revenge on the daughter of his enemies (thus making her his enemy lol). Very popular drama with great reviews!

They're the first ones that I can think of at the top of my head that match what you are looking for. If I did some more researching I could find some more stuff, so I hope that helps! 

@softiemooyoung  Thank you so much! i have seen two of them already, will check the rest :)

I have a small list of these types of dramas here: https://mydramalist.com/list/74KzDbX3

I'd also go with Ra Raerng Fai,  Borisut Bumbut Kaen,  Rahut Rissaya,  Secret,  and I may know some Turkish dramas as well with this trope. 

My Forever Sunshine - Same ML with KC

It's not a slap and kiss but FL did really really awful thing that almost cost ML a life. 

PeggySue:

I have a small list of these types of dramas here: https://mydramalist.com/list/74KzDbX3

I'd also go with Ra Raerng Fai,  Borisut Bumbut Kaen,  Rahut Rissaya,  Secret,  and I may know some Turkish dramas as well with this trope. 

Thank you so much, i have seen this list and some of them i have added on my watchlist, can you please tell me Turkish dramas as well ? I am open to any country as long as the trope is same and doesn't involve sexual assault or r*pe scenes 

Pinkypie:

My Forever Sunshine - Same ML with KC

It's not a slap and kiss but FL did really really awful thing that almost cost ML a life. 

Thank you, it's next on my watchlist. 

Jark sadtroo soo hua jai my favorite lakorn--No rape but forced kisses, this is a slap kiss but toned down in a way.

The revenge is kind of subtle it's more like leads hating each other openly but I have seen people who enjoyed KC enjoy JSSHJ too.

coolcucumber:

Thank you so much, i have seen this list and some of them i have added on my watchlist, can you please tell me Turkish dramas as well ? I am open to any country as long as the trope is same and doesn't involve sexual assault or r*pe scenes 

I would go with likely these: 

1. Meryem (a Turkish version of "Secret")
  2. Siyah Beyaz Aşk
  3. Sen Çal Kapımı
  4. Kara Para Aşk (Black Money Love - on Netflix, though this one is more kind of annoyed with each other but forced together due to circumstances at first!)

This is an old post, but if you're still looking for something similar - revenge, lots of fighting - SO much hate to love to hate to love... this couple fights from start to the end.  It's hilarious, heartbreaking and everything else in between.   HUGE bonus, there are insane amount of Jealousy in this show lol.

Aşk Mantık İntikam is a Turkish series inspired by the hit Korean series the Cunning Single Lady, but it becomes COMPLETELY different (soapy) halfway. 

Some sites will call it the Cunning Single Lady even if its a Turkish show, just fyi.  I watched both versions, and shockingly enough, the Turkish version is far superior (Kdrama version is fluffier, Turkish version is darker)..  The fights are seriously hilarious and heartbreaking, but underneath it all, theres obsession and crazy love.

Basic plot:  They were childhood sweethearts, he loved her since he was a small boy.  They get married after college, but she cruelly divorced him ( she told him it was because he's poor, and she was tired of supporting him while he was working on his app, but that wasnt the truth, she had another secret reason), and he became a hot app millionaire soon there after, while she remained a poor over-worked waitress.  They meet again 2 yrs later, and they both try to get revenge on each other for breaking their hearts.  She gets hired at his company as an intern to make him fall in love with her again, just so she could dump him all over again lol.  Things dont go very well...there are lots of heartbreaking complications.  The show feels like a rom-com but its VERY angsty and heartwrenching. 

I HIGHLY recommend this.  Its funny and it will make you cry too.

I'm new to this site so I cant link things yet, but go to YouTube and search - Ozan & Esra | Lovely • Aşk Mantık İntikam [Cunning Single Lady].   This little MV will give you a hint about this series.

Yes, it has a happy ending.