Not new kdramas but:

• My Secret Terrius (One of my favs ever with only little suggested romance) <333
  • Circle: 2 worlds connected (SO slept on but it's so good)
  • Taxi Driver <333
  • Psychopath Diary
  • Ghost/Phantom
  • Tomorrow (Tw: suicide mention And is pretty sad) <33
  • Hi, bye mama (Is also pretty sad but wholesome and heartwarming) <333
  • Alice
 emeraldarrows:

It's okay if isn't recent, thanks!

Jung in-sun fan:

Not new kdramas but:

• My Secret Terrius (One of my favs ever with only little suggested romance) <333
  • Circle: 2 worlds connected (SO slept on but it's so good)
  • Taxi Driver <333
  • Psychopath Diary
  • Ghost/Phantom
  • Tomorrow (Tw: suicide mention And is pretty sad) <33
  • Hi, bye mama (Is also pretty sad but wholesome and heartwarming) <333
  • Alice

Thank you!

Thought of one more: The Bionic Life. There's very slight hints that could be seen as romance between the leads toward the end, but honestly it could be read as purely a friendship since their relationship is entirely platonic.

emeraldarrows:

Thought of one more: The Bionic Life. There's very slight hints that could be seen as romance between the leads toward the end, but honestly it could be read as purely a friendship since their relationship is entirely platonic.

Very interesting one! Thank you!

You already got a lot of recommendations so some might have been mentioned already, but I'll add mine if you're still looking for them. 

• Koisenu Futari (a drama featuring asexual main leads, that have a non-romantic relationship, very good drama in my opinion)
  • Mad Dog (there are hints between two characters but it never goes beyond that) 
  • Bloodhounds (dark thriller, no romance) 
  • Kaitou Yamaneko (investigation, silly comedy, no romance)
  • The Days (about the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant accident)
  • 3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu (no romance, it's a mystery, psychological masterpiece)
  • 49 Days With a Merman (no romance, only friendship)
  • Code Blue (my favorite medical drama, no romance) 
  • D-Day (there is romance, but it's not the center of the plot) 
  • Duel (dark thriller, no romance) 
  • Flower of Evil (there is romance, a bit more than in D-Day, but the mystery and thriller is the main plot) 
  • Hakozume: Tatakau! Koban Joshi (no romance, just comradeship)
  • JIN (historical, medical J-Drama, almost no romance) 
  • The Lost Tomb series (including Reunion: The Sound of the Providence, very good series that does not contain romance, but rather friendship and adventure) 
  • Navillera (friendship, no romance) 
  • Oh No! Here Comes Trouble (friendship, no romance)
  • One Day Off (miniseries, no romance)
  • Mental Tsuyome Bijo Shirakawa-san (sismance, friendship between women, no romance)
  • Night Doctor (no romance, just friendship)
  • Tea Box (Miniseries, no romance, friendship)
  • Thai Cave Rescue (based on real life event of a football team and their trainer being trapped in a cave in Thailand, no romance)
  • The Boy Next Door (contains a bit romance but the main focus is on funny misunderstandings) 
  • The First Responders (first season has only hints at romance, main focus is on investigations and teamwork)
  • The First Responders Season 2 (includes more romance than first season, but main plot is still about investigations)
  • The Witch's Diner (fantasy, supernatural drama, no romance)
  • TOKYO AIRPORT - Tokyo Kuukou Kansei Hoanbu (if you're interested in planes/air traffic controllers work, this might be an interesting drama, there's no romance only friendship)
  • The Long Ballad (includes romance, but it's very slowly developing and I think it could be enjoyable for you)

Thanks, JulyMoon! I already know some of them but I'll add the ones I don't know yet to the list!

Jung in-sun fan:

Flex x Cop

Thank you!

I'm looking for good dramas that have no romance or where romance isn't the focus. Also, dramas with focus on friendship are very welcome.

I like good stories and likable characters.
I don't like toxic stories, very sad ones (some suffering is okay) and horror as main theme.

I recommend you Joy Of Life, friendships, family, male lead, 9.0 stars, no dump acting, all competent fictional characters, modern with historical, nice, shameless, big heart, logical male lead, silly (funny) etc. you will like it cuz we have similar taste on that 

You’re welcome.  Let me know when  you finished it. I hope the 2nd Season will be released soon.