So, it has came out the fourth episode of reply 88 and the story is starting to get shape... what made me remember how the internet went crazy in reply 94 with team Oppa and team ChilBong ( I was team Oppa). So, I was thinking if it will be the same now with 88... Sincerely I think not because for what i'm seeing everybody until now is team JungHwan, but I can be wrong, what you guys think???

JungHwan fighting!!! or Sun Woo fighting!!!

Team JungHwan here! Fighting! :D
Team JungHwan fighting! 
Team JugHwan fighting!

I like the couple.
But as a character I prefer Sunwoo xD
JungHwan fighting!!!
I am Team JungHwan but am I the only one who also wouldn't mind shipping her with Taek?
I am team whoever at this point. I think Sun Woo is a sweet, filial son who is smart and cute; Jung Hwan is smart but more fiery, and I really like him too. Taek is an adorable puppy that I also like. I like all three of them with Duk Seon for different reasons. I feel like in this series, I'm far more invested in the family relationships than in who the husband will be, which is good, because I wept for Chilbong. (I liked Trash too, just not as much.)
I like all the guys so far, but Sun Woo's my favorite hehe. :-) I like the acting of the guy much better than the one playing Jung Hwan.. So I'd like her to end up with him, but I won't mind much if she doesn't though. I don't feel strongly about the pairings like I did in R94 (I was Team Trash from the start and fiercely loved the couple & disliked the other option). I'm fine either way this time around :-)