I am attempting to fix the story of Start Up. I think it may be fun. In this story, ignore which actors/actress plays the characters as I am going to change a lot of the roles in the show.

So this is how I would write Start Up. I’ll write it per chapter. If there is enough interest, I will continue to update with new chapters. I will use the characters of the show as well as certain events. No promise if i'll ever finish this, but I thought it would be nice to try to write it anyway.

My English is not the best, so apologies for the grammar mistakes.

Start Up

A story by Kimsamsoom

Chapter 1

The rhythmic sound of rubber on pavement can be heard as a young man is seen running down an alleyway. His heart beats two times the normal rate, cold sweat runs down his forehead, and his school uniform flaps furiously in the wind. This young man is being chased.

“Stop running! We just want to talk to you!” The two large men yelled.

The young man running is named Nam Do San. He is 12 years old, scrawny as a toothpick, extremely logical, and he has big hands; and he is running for his life. The men chasing him are slowly gaining ground. A few more seconds is all it will take.

This thought runs through NDS mind as he turns around the corner. As the first bully lunges with hands outstretched, something hits him like a baseball bat. The first bully falls backward and falls onto the other bully, and they both collapse into a heap.

The hand that felled the two bullies belong to none other than Han Ji Pyeung, who is 18 years old, muscularly built, has a sinister stare, and he is Nam Do San’s protector.

“It’s HJP, let’s get out of here, we’ve heard the rumors, we don’t want anything to do with you” The first bully said, as the two bullies begin to run the other direction.

HJP looks at NDS, “are you ok Dosan?” he asked.

“Yes Hyung, thanks again for saving me. I feel so useless, I don’t think I will ever be as tough as you.” NDS says sheepishly.

“I’ve told you so many times, don’t feel inferior to me, because you have in you something that many people don’t have, your mind” HJP chastises as he cracks his knuckles.

“I’m sorry, what use is a mind though, when I can’t even defend myself” NDS starts saying

“Stop saying sorry all the time, this is why those bullies keep picking on you, because you make it easy for them. They prey on the weak, and because we are orphan’s we have to be strong.” HJP says. "Remember that nobody loves us orphan's, we only have each other in this world."

NDS ask tentatively “By the way Hyung, what was the rumors those two bullies were talking about back there?”

HJP glares at NDS “Don’t ask stupid questions, your still too young to understand”

HJP places his hands over NDS shoulder, and NDS felt comforted.

“Anyway, let’s go back, it’s almost time for dinner” HJP declares.

NDS and HJP can be seen walking back towards the direction of Yong Sil Orphanage. On the opposite corner of the street, someone has been watching the whole thing. He adjust his glasses, and slowly walks in the same direction as NDS and HJP.

Indian170:

The great kimsamsoon started a discussion and no one replied till now,it's Been 3 hrs,I am hurt.

Lool, the attention seeker Indian170 commented and it's been 2 hours.. I'm amazed he hasn't deleted it yet

alexleviste:

Lool, the attention seeker Indian170 commented and it's been 2 hours.. I'm amazed he hasn't deleted it yet

I blocked him, but I guess it doesn't work for the discussion area. LOL :)

He is easy enough to ignore.

Kimsamsoom:

I blocked him, but I guess it doesn't work for the discussion area. LOL :)

He is easy enough to ignore.

HAHAHHA, I have fun watching him post comments & then delete them when he gets called out, LOL

alexleviste:

HAHAHHA, I have fun watching him post comments & then delete them when he gets called out, LOL

hard to let go of this comment section, none of the other comment section are as interesting as this one LOL!

Kimsamsoom:

hard to let go of this comment section, none of the other comment section are as interesting as this one LOL!

Totally agree, I come to check up on you guys from time to time. Hahahaha!

I highly recommend you to write professional reviews or take writing seriously. You are GIFTED. You should pursue as a 'Writer'. 

Loved the way you write and express without getting negative or vis versa. 

AlyImaan:

I highly recommend you to write professional reviews or take writing seriously. You are GIFTED. You should pursue as a 'Writer'. 

Loved the way you write and express without getting negative or vis versa. 

hahaha, thank you for the kind words. I just write and read as a hobby. But thanks for the words of encouragement.

Yeah, I try my best to understand other people :)

My daughter loves to write in fact she wrote 2-3 fictional stories in her free time for herself. I saw the same in you. Keep up the good work. Really enjoy your reviews and say on the topic.

Thank you, I will continue writing this one then :) All I was looking was for even one person to appreciate it.

I have some ideas on how to write the start up story.

You are welcome.