Hello everyone,

I was going to write my opinion in the review section but I know it will be overshadowed by all the praises for the drama. Therefore, I decided to start this discussion topic about whether you would recommend this drama to someone after you watched it. I am completely disappointed with the plot and was very surprised after reading a lot of positive reviews about the story.

When I watch something, I want to take something from it at the end. Awe, stress-relief, sympathy, joy, laughter, morality, etc. However, Save Me left me with nothing. Many unbelievable situations were created and the story was overly long, which increased my discomfort watching the whole thing. Even the ending wasn't satisfying for me as a viewer.

I wonder if anyone felt the same way?

Well, many ppl probably have already watched other movies/dramas with the same main idea of this short movie. Perhaps you didn't feel much/anything from it bc they don't get deep in the story; they basically only picture the main point of the plot and don't develop it. They don't even convey emotions directly, except when the girl cries (and still they don't tell you directly the reason behind that). However, it doesn't mean it's meaningless; it's just subjective and, from what I can see, it can be interpreted in 2 ways (that I've noticed, at least). I didn't find it a big deal, but I found interesting, still.