This drama really kicks off great. The mystery so good. So what do think happened to Eun Byul?
First I thought maybe she was kidnapped by this someone whom he said to 'stop it' and now she is trapped somewhere and in further episodes we'll see how she manges to escape but has difficult time to come back home.
But after I read a comment about this drama that said that Eun Byul saved Eun Bi, I was confused. Now when I think about it this arm that was showed grabbing Eun Byul was female I think and had the same color of the shirt Eun Byul was wearing when she disappeared. 

Also find me on:  Facebook I Goodreads I Listography I Pinterest I MyAnimeList I Instagram I AKP I Snapchat: Kristinco303

I thought the scene with Eun Bi visiting her plot in the columbarium clearly meant that the cremated body in the pot was Eun Byul. The adoptive mom of Eun Byul came into the room to find her, but realizes that it is really Eun Bi that's standing there and NOT Eun Byul. According to scene, I believe that Eun Byul must have died trying to save Eun Bi. 

P.S I feel like the reason Eun Bi doesn't want to tell Yi An that she's Eun Bi is because she doesn't want him to be hurt by the fact that his best friend, who he loved, is dead.
I feel like Eunbyul died
It is also strange that when Eun Bi was found next to the water she had the scarf that Eun Byul's mom gave her. Someone had to tie it to her so everyone would think she is Eun Byul. So many questions.
I'd like Eunbyul to be alive. I thinks it's hard to say whether she's dead or not. They had to identify the body, but the weird thing is that Eunbi had Eunbyul's scarf... I'm so confused, but I hope she'll come back.
I am also confused to what happen to Eun Byul. I hope she is alive, and there are some many questions that are unanswered. I also curious to what happen between Eun Byul and Jung Soo in? Since you know, Soo in is dead. So who is sending all those text messages? 
i really confused to . i really want to no what happen to jung soo in and eun byul ..... 
for know, i will think of it as the american series lying game.
she did not really die and is somewhere either hiding or she is just close by watching using her sister as bait so she can catch the stalker her self.
SHE CAN NOT BE DEAD
It makes the most sense for Eun Byul is alive!

It doesn't make sense that someone good at swimming will drown, especially after we know that she DID pull out Eun Bi out of the water. Of course the mystery of WHY the police decided that the corpse they found is Eun Bi (there must of found something to think that) is one of the KEYs to solving the mystery.
Another thing we need to find out is WHO is behind this text messages and pranks. As Eun Byul isn't the only one receiving them that means that there was an accident (maybe bullying) that all this people are involved in that led to Soo In to commit suicide. Now someone is taking revenge to the people they think is responsible for Soo In's death - its either her mother or someone she was close to. Soo In's mother clearly knows something as you can see the scary look in her eyes and her sinister smile, she may be well aware that Eun Byul right now is actually Eun Bi.* This reminds me of 'White Christmas' - where a few students got anonymous notes and they had to solve who was behind it... (I won't give away what happened as its a really good drama to watch, and if you have watched it already you will know what I mean).

Ah, and it doesn't make sense for the SHADOW person (that's how I call the person behind all of this) will actually kidnap or kill Eun Byul - simply because judging from his behaviour he wants her to suffer, and if she dies its over. That means that maybe with the whole accident (Eun Bi trying to kill herself and Eun Byul disappearing) Eun Byul found the perfect option : to exchange with her sister (this giving Eun Bi the chance to live the life that was stolen from her, to have a mom) and it gives Eun Byul the chance to be in the shadows and try to find out who is behind the messages and pranks. 
It is the theory that makes perfect sense, more than the chance of her drowning.