Arbaz Akhtar:

In terms of series when do you think or estimate in which ep this will happen her dying 

you mean in The last immortal? 

Based on the novel, she will die very close to the end. Thus I expect she will die somewhere in eps 38

H19279:

you mean in The last immortal? 

Based on the novel, she will die very close to the end. Thus I expect she will die somewhere in eps 38

Yeah in series.. I see.. So she won't be killed by yuan qi but someone else instead 

Arbaz Akhtar:

Yeah in series.. I see.. So she won't be killed by yuan qi but someone else instead 

She will be killed by Lin Mo and Hong Ruo. They had  triangle love 

H19279:

She will be killed by Lin Mo and Hong Ruo

That's a revenge done well I guess.. She did mess their relationship for years 

Arbaz Akhtar:

That's a revenge done well I guess.. She did mess their relationship for years 

Three of them all died together, just before the dispersion of Yuan Qi's spiritual consciousness 

H19279:

Three of them all died together, just before the dispersion of Yuan Qi's spiritual consciousness 

What that's tragic 

H19279:

Even though he dispersed wasn't a part of him always with Feng Yin for all her reincarnations , and he was revived in the end after Feng Yin woke up from her dream (which was bestowed by Shang Gu when she had went to God realm with Feng Ran to beg for a chance to revive Yuan Qi) Again I don't know if I have interpreted it correctly I just usually read the Chinese novels in jjwxc by Machine translating it to English unlike Qidian novels which are translated by webnovel there isn't exactly a similar app for jjwxc so I am not sure if I am understanding the google translated Chinese to English correctly  

PS:- After writing this I read your translated version of the epilogue what Bai Jue and Shang Gu meant by saying what they said in the end is that they would help the ghost race be considered as equal as demons , immortals and mortals ? Since the Ghost god  was the only who could and revive Yuan Qi for them they owe him a favor to make the world more friendly towards ghost race?

@Eloise_22

Yes, that is correct. They worked on it in the next novel, God Bai Shuo which will be adapted in "Chasing Moon". That is why Xuan Yi return to God realm in God Bai Shou. Since that novel focus on Tian Qi and Yue Mi, there was only small part that mentions Xuan Yi came up with an idea. And Xing Ling is still writing that novel so I don't know how it will work

H19279:

@Eloise_22

Yes, that is correct. They worked on it in the next novel, God Bai Shou which will be adapted in "Chasing Moon". That is why Xuan Yi return to God realm in God Bai Shou. Since that novel focus on Tian Qi and Yue Mi, there was only small part that mentions Xuan Yi came up with an idea. And Xing Ling is still writing that novel so I don't know how it will work

Thank You for the clarification , So the drama for Chasing the Moon is being made even though the novel isn't complete ? Its being shot right now , In such cases do they consult the author of the novel to make the script since they won't have much source material to rely on ?

Eloise_22:
So the drama for Chasing the Moon is being made even though the novel isn't complete ? Its being shot right now , In such cases do they consult the author of the novel to make the script since they won't have much source material to rely on ?

the author is a member of the script team of Chasing Moon. So, maybe it's the reason she stops publishing the free novel online. Currently the last chapter was 82 published on September 25th 2023. That novel is also very interesting. Different kind of story from Shang Gu or Shen Yi. It has some overlaping with Shen Yi. The event that happened in Chasing moon was during the time Feng Yin waiting for Yuan Qi's reborn. She didn't know Yuan Qi's soul was in the ancient wutong forest all the time. Tian Qi passed by Phoenix Island. He had a talked with Yuan Qi's spirit but didn't tell Feng Yin.

Yuan Qi's story motivated him to revive Yue Mi as fast as possible and then accident took place.

Yuan Qi / Gu Jin being lazy drinker and being all about fun in the beginning is so like his mom at the beginning of ALP. She was spoiled AF not in a snobby way but more like she was allowed to just be lazy, drink, have fun.

H19279:

the author is a member of the script team of Chasing Moon. So, maybe it's the reason she stops publishing the free novel online. Currently the last chapter was 82 published on September 25th 2023. That novel is also very interesting. Different kind of story from Shang Gu or Shen Yi. It has some overlaping with Shen Yi. The event that happened in Chasing moon was during the time Feng Yin waiting for Yuan Qi's reborn. She didn't know Yuan Qi's soul was in the ancient wutong forest all the time. Tian Qi passed by Phoenix Island. He had a talked with Yuan Qi's spirit but didn't tell Feng Yin.

Yuan Qi's story motivated him to revive Yue Mi as fast as possible and then accident took place.

I see , I can also see why she might have stopped publishing the rest of Chasing the Moon there it has happened to a few novels I read there which where then made into dramas the same thing happened after I wanted to read The Starry Love's (Cdrama's novel ) But I couldn't find it in any online Cnovel publishing sites. While the starry love drama ended on a happy note I heard novel readers say  Ye Tan's fate is the novel was an absolute tragedy one that she to live and suffer forever  . It made me want to read the novel sadly I can't find it it jjwxc or qidian (I don't know any other publishing sites)

Yuan Qi's divine power at birth 

According to Shang Gu, Yuan Qi was consider as True God at birth. The only person who was born with such high divine level. As Zhi Yang said he had pure chaos power which was similar to Shang Gu. Bai Jue originally had immortal power. However, when he was conceived, Bai Jue was in the form of Qing Mu who had both demon and immortal power (thus Qing Mu had mixtured of power in his body). God who carried Power of Chaos was considered as being destined for the Chief God role. 

Later, Tian Qi sealed his power to protect him when he was sent to immortal realm for studying and practicing. 

However, in Shen Yin, he was considered as (Divine) god which is the same level as Feng Ran (or Feng Yuan) and Dong Hua after he became God. Once his power was unsealed, he became God (one level lower than True God as his parents or Tian Qi).

do you know their level of powers? I'm not sure that the book had much info of the difference in levels

besides Immortals , Demi God and God , afterwhich anyone who achieve God hood ascends into God Realm.

In other cultivation novels usually it's Foundation, then Golden Core then Nascent Soul then God etc

TLI seems to establish A yin at Foundation and Gu Jin at Junior Immortal . 

Is Feng Yuan/Feng Ran a god already but just on duty at Immortal Realm before she returns to God Realm??

at the end when Hua Shu was Demi God, her powers were only 1/100 000 of Xuan Yi Demon God. 

Not sure if this is a spoiler but I will hide it anyways:
In episode 4, while they are enroute to the Ziyue mountain, Gu jin explains that Di Juan's purple moon was the source of the demon realms power.  But I recall in ancient love poetry , Tian qi telling Shang gu as Houchi that he couldn't take back his purple moon yet because he was using it to protect the demon realm.  I  already struggle hard to recall character (and peoples) names, the name change is really killing me