Dennine:

@Emsooyaaa4 omgg at this point you should of written the ending at least yours was more flushed out and detailed than the one they did. So again they end up together :)

Thank you. I think this ending is more fitting since, trading Gang-mu's death for Soo-ho's and having Eun-hye come back for him is the only way Soo-ho could've survived, plus, even though they wanted to help the students, Gang-mu and Han-a don't deserve a happy ending at the expense of Soo-ho and Young-ro since they were ANSP agents.

christy:

You know what. I had this hope that the ending would end up like this. I was naive to believe so, but to me, this is how it ended:

We get a time skip of two years later and find out Kang Cheong Ya actually went back to save SooHo. He was unconscious for months and the scene begins with his eyes slowly opening to find himself in a small practice where Kang Cheong Ya tends his injuries.

Time skips a few more years and Yeong Ro is in another country, sitting by a cafe where she sees someone look similar to SooHo through the window. She goes out to check, but he's gone upon a car driving past. We, as the audience, see that it's really SooHo. The last 10-15 minutes are Yeong Ro and Soo Ho finding their way back to each other, and then leaves the actual last scene we got in episode 16: Soo Ho singing in the cafe to Yeong Ro :)

This is the ending I'm believing and the only ending I will believe.

So cute, Sooho and Youngro went through too much pain not to have a happy ending 

Emsooyaaa4:

Thank you. I think this ending is more fitting since, trading Gang-mu's death for Soo-ho's and having Eun-hye come back for him is the only way Soo-ho could've survived, plus, even though they wanted to help the students, Gang-mu and Han-a don't deserve a happy ending at the expense of Soo-ho and Young-ro since they were ANSP agents.

Yeah i agree, like why didn't Gang-mu stay behind instead, they would of been a little more cautious than to kill him. I feel like the writers could of saved Sooho in so many ways but they didn't want to because this ending is more impactful which i don't understand. They rushed the ending so much.

My ending 

Sohoo manages to strike a bargain with Nam taeil for his and youngro's escape in exchange for the 300 million dollars.he requests for a " one way ticket" to  Germany for  the both of them.Nam taeil gets there in time .

2 months later: scene in the cafe