I thought this might be a way to bring us closure to their tragic and heartbreaking ending, so post whatever i like reading them.

Yeongro is sitting in the hills with a picnic mat under an beautiful tree, waiting for Sooho to come on his bike

She sees him from afar and gets up to wave, with a bright smile on her face, calling out his name 

They listen to one way ticket while laying down looking up at the sky, hand in hand 

Sooho manages to fake his own death and with a tearful goodbye to Yeongro, escapes to Germany. Yeongro continues to live in the dorm, but eventually finds the tape Sooho left her. Next scene is her in Germany trying to find Sooho and she stumbles into a cafe asking for directions.  Someone starts singing 'One Way Ticket' and Yeongro turns around, and voila Sooho singing on the stage. They lock eyes and scene ends with them smiling at each other.

20 years later, Young Ro is married and her teen daughter found the necklace in her old stuffs. She is curious and asks her mom what this neacklace means. Then Young Ro starts to tell her daughter about this strange encounter... that first love she had in her life...  that man she met for only 15 days in her life...  

At the end of the story, she gives the necklace to her daughter and ask her to make a good use of it...

sweetfaced_profanity:
Sooho manages to fake his own death and with a tearful goodbye to Yeongro, escapes to Germany. Yeongro continues to live in the dorm, but eventually finds the tape Sooho left her. Next scene is her in Germany trying to find Sooho and she stumbles into a cafe asking for directions.  Someone starts singing 'One Way Ticket' and Yeongro turns around, and voila Sooho singing on the stage. They lock eyes and scene ends with them smiling at each other.

aww thats beautiful 

OneAjhussi:

20 years later, Young Ro is married and her teen daughter found the necklace in her old stuffs. She is curious and asks her mom what this neacklace means. Then Young Ro starts to tell her daughter about this strange encounter... that first love she had in her life...  that man she met for only 15 days in her life...  

At the end of the story, she gives the necklace to her daughter and ask her to make a good use of it... 

Thats full circle right there, maybe her daughter could get to live the life Youngro and Sooho wanted to.

Sooho actually left with Dr Kang and they lived happily ever after haha! Sorry ?

jjlew:

Sooho actually left with Dr Kang and they lived happily ever after haha! Sorry ?

Haha its your ending, so you can choose whatever you want. I did feel Dr Kang's love

Sooho successfully escapes along with rest of the agents and when Youngro no longer heard from him she goes behind him to North Korea. There she faces numerous events and eventually they end up together =D

Another good ending in my mind:

While going back to North, Youngro run behind him and say, I will go with you wherever you're going. Take me along  :D

And both faces few hardships along but end up going together to some other country or north!

KCY didn't flee to another country but came back to save SooHo. She used her sexy brain to get him out of there, treated him for 2 months. They became great friends over the time. After 5 days, in elections people chose democracy as the opposition party's main theme is live freely love freely ?. So now everyone is free to live their life in their own way. SooHo gets better and better in a year.  

Year 1988

After seeing Sooho living his life painfully without YR, KCY tries to convince SooHo to go back to YR and live with her. But Sooho is hesitant as he thinks he will only bring pain to her. But after all that he finally goes to the dorm, meets Miss Pi. Miss Pi starts crying with happiness and boon ok says he needs a ticket to enter the dorm but she will let it slide for once & leads his way to YR . YR was standing calmly in a corner watching other people aiming at the cardboard goal. No one manages to hit all the marks. But then a batch of bullets hits all the targets on that rotating cardboard. Crowd turns back to see that person. YR turns her head to the right as well and finds that person looking at her. Well that was open house day in 1988. She is in shock. And it doesn't feel real to her. Sooho comes to her and asks for her hand, they dance together on one way ticket and when the song ends she realises it isn't a fantasy anymore. She cries her soul out and hugs him tightly. Sooho says, Young ro ahh, you know I am Superman. And they both smile at each other with tears in their eyes , & screen blurs out.

This is the fictional ending I am going to stick with.

Omgg i was smiling so much while reading the second half, i could almost cry 

Idk if any one of you remember, while the ANSP people barged into the dorm, Kang Moo was actually hiding behind the tree (after he rescued Ms. Pi, Boon Ok and Ms. Oh) I'd like to believe that after the whole altercation in the attic/rooftop, Youngro was dragged away by the ANSP. Everyone left assuming Soo Ho is dead, but Kang Moo manages to get into the dorm and get Soo Ho to safety.

He is treated, and then we see a guy reading the newspaper with the news of Chang Soo, Tae Ill and Ahn in jail. I'd like to believe that was Sooho. 

This is me hoping for s2. xD

SoHoo fakes his death with the help of Mandong

moves with Chang Ya to new country 

few yrs later after YoungRo’s graduation he gives her a visit on her bro’s anniversary at his grave

she applies masters in his country and moves there 

happy ending 

This is my take on how the ending would have been:  After Soo-ho decides to return to the dorm to save Yeong-ro and ask Dr. Kang (whose real name is Kim Eun-hye) to leave without him and help his sister and the family of his fallen comrades to get out of the country, Yeong-ro bumps into Jeong-min and Seol-hui when the students were watching how Nam Tae-il was approaching the dorm in a tank. Yeong-ro explains them why she never revealed who her father was and that she had almost zero contact with him, and that the day she went to pick up her brother's clothes for Soo-ho she was confronted by her despicable step-mother whom she hadn't seen for 10 years since she left the house to live with her grandmother because, like her mother, she couldn't handle living under the same roof as the Director of the ANSP. Hye-ryeong cuts her off and makes dismissive comments about her reasons. At that moment, Jeong-min has a brief flashback to the first night the room 207 girls spent together and how Yeong-ro was able to bring out the best in them and solidify their friendship. Jeong-min then looks at Seol-hui and they both stop Hye-ryeong. Jeong-min tells Yeong-ro that they should focus on getting out of the dorm alive. Ms. Pi, who was watching the whole thing and was about to step in, is relieved to hear Jeong-min's comment and tells them to go to the prayer room, Hye-ryeong isn't happy to see how Jeong-min and Seol-hui are understanding of Yeong-ro.

When Yeong-ro, Bun-ok and Ms. Pi were helping an injured Ms. Oh escape while Soo-ho and Gang-mu were fending off the SWAT team, Gang-mu proposes to cover them while they escape but Soo-ho ends up staying, defeating them but sustaining two gunshot wounds. He then has a moment with Yeong-ro and sees the necklace, that somehow giving him the strength to continue. He radios Nam Tae-il and lets him know that he has the 300-million-dollar account and that he must stop the operation if he wants the account back since he and Yeong-ro know the password. Soo-ho tells Yeong-ro that she must stay alive no matter what and gives her the tape. At that moment, another armed team approaches the shrine as Yeong-ro and Soo-ho are leaving, Gang-mu watches from a distance as the pair leave but are forced to go back when the armed team opens fire on them. Soo-ho was about to throw a grenade but starts spitting blood, so Yeong-ro throws it for him right after the barrage of gunfire stopped as Tae-il ordered the team not to kill them. This, however, triggered the team to start shooting again while Tae-il rushed to the scene to learn the password. Gang-mu gave the pair the opportunity to get close to the jeep, distracting the team, Bun-ok complaining that they should leave now. A bullet grazes Yeong-ro's leg as a weakened Soo-ho helps Gang-mu fence off the attackers by taking cover in the trees. Bun-ok's forced to drag Yeong-ro to the jeep while Yeong-ro exchanges looks with Soo-ho for the last time at that critical moment. They manage to flee the scene as another car approaches, revealing to be Eun-hye who decided, once again, to return for Soo-ho. Soo-ho uses his last grenade to buy time to escape but Tae-il, trying to stop Soo-ho, shoots him but Gang-mu takes the bullet instead, critically wounding him. Soo-ho and Eun-hye flee as well and Gang-mu manages to kill Tae-il while he was busy rambling hysterically. Gang-mu's last words were “Han-na...”

Up to this point, all the scenes that happen after the small time-skip are shown, except that the original scene with Gang-mu and Ha-na is changed to one where Han-na is standing in front of an unmarked grave in the rain. Before the announcement that it's the year 1988, the scene with Yeong-ro crying while listening to the tape appears without showing how a more composed Yeong-ro enters the Rome Coffee Shop. The flashbacks are shorter and focus more on Soo-ho and Yeong-ro's expressions as she listens to him (this happened some time after his father had been sent to prison and the hostage situation). After hearing that Soo-ho loves her and holding the tape close to her chest as she cries, Jeong-min and Seol-hui appear and try to comfort her without saying anything while Hye-ryeong watches from the entrance of the coffee shop. Before the song (Memories More than Love) fades out, it's briefly shown to be the year 1988 and Bun-ok and Ms. Pi are seen doing the roll call. Ms. Pi. looks at the new girls in the room 207 as the music ends. After the Snowdrop logo shows up, during a black screen, a message in white letters appears while the full BGM that can be heard at the end of episode 3 starts playing. The message explains that, against all odds, Eun-hye managed to save Soo-ho and heal his gunshot wounds (implying that they went to the hideout of Soo-ho and his late comrades) and then succeeded in leaving the country. Soo-ho eventually reunited with her sister and parted ways with Eun-hye, both promising to meet each other again. The message also explains that Eun Chang-su died a few months later after his imprisonment without receiving even a single visit from his wife or daughter and that Yeong-ro, despite not being able to attend the Hosu Women's University, was able to thrive by becoming the assistant of a wealthy foreigner who followed the news of the hostage-taking. Before the BGM ends, Soo-ho is shown getting off the stage of a cafe after singing a song. Without realizing it, he bumps into a girl. Soo-ho says “Excuse me” in German and the girl calls his name, Soo-ho recognizes her and is surprised, just as the BGM ends, marking the end of Snowdrop.

@Emsooyaaa4 omgg at this point you should of written the ending at least yours was more flushed out and detailed than the one they did. So again they end up together :)

You know what. I had this hope that the ending would end up like this. I was naive to believe so, but to me, this is how it ended:

We get a time skip of two years later and find out Kang Cheong Ya actually went back to save SooHo. He was unconscious for months and the scene begins with his eyes slowly opening to find himself in a small practice where Kang Cheong Ya tends his injuries.

Time skips a few more years and Yeong Ro is in another country, sitting by a cafe where she sees someone look similar to SooHo through the window. She goes out to check, but he's gone upon a car driving past. We, as the audience, see that it's really SooHo. The last 10-15 minutes are Yeong Ro and Soo Ho finding their way back to each other, and then leaves the actual last scene we got in episode 16: Soo Ho singing in the cafe to Yeong Ro :)

This is the ending I'm believing and the only ending I will believe.