I want to put somewhere after each episode who we found suspicious and why

The landlord lady : May be she the one who murdered (yes i think Phob have been murdered ) Phob to steal him his properties

Luck : He seems really controlling to Dream and i don't love that he does something with Phat PC (did it put a viruse, did he steal something, did he put some tracker ??)

Dream : Phat open up and tell her he feel that there a ghost in his house, so he believe in those things so WHY she don't tell him : I know i see Phob right now (Phob isn't a frightening spirit like the other) 
There surely a reason (other than for the story purpose ^^) may be she want Phat to see spirit like her so she isn't alone ??

I'll bet Phob's mother is somehow involved. Why did her husband run off to become a monk?

Right now I mostly suspect the Housekeeper she's shady. Why does she have them under surveilance? I bet she knows who Phob is. Had something to do with his death or knows what happened to him. She could be a red herring tho. We will see. But as of now she's my number 1 suspect. Luck us sus too have to see more of what's up with him.