Just like in youtube , when the user visist's a specific drama page and they posted any comments in the past on that page, that should show up in the top. 

This is avoid unnecessarily scrolling to thousands of comments to find their own , sometimes we couldn't even find it due unsure of when we posted it.

Hence MDL should consider displaying the corresponding comments at the top of the comment section. 

2votes

does youtube has that feature ?  

if i not misunderstood you're asking for displaying the corresponding user all the  comments (Original Post and replies )  at the top of the comment section on drama page.   

If you want to see your activity regarding "comment" then Comment History  is right option.

If you want to see only "important comments" then option to star comment  is right option. 

and if you want to reach your comment cause someone try to communicate/reply with you through your comment then "notifacation" help you to reach their .

Hi Aster, 

How do i navigate to Comment history ?  The one your hyperlinked takes me to a discussion forum.
Is comment history a feature already exists or just under discussion? 

Pagalnixon:
just under discussion? 

yes

They are still in  suggestion, not implemented/exist yet .