Perhaps you could add the ability for us to search for people, articles, etc that we have "Liked" via clicking on the HEART here in MDL.   Maybe just add a selection to the relevance dropdown box and dont require the Search box to be filled when u want to see your whole list of Liked articles, for instance.     Sorry if this is a duplicate.   

255votes

I would totally use this. There have been a number of things I've liked here or there, but there no way to find all of those things in one shot. I often forget what things I may have liked because I can't track it without going back to the original article/person/comment, and how do I find that?

I would love this too. I've been trying to find all the actors again that I've liked so far and it's not easy if you can't remember all the dramas you watched xD

That feature would be totally great!

that would be great tracking your activity in any article, actors page ,  drama page comment etc.

*bump*

this would be a really useful feature for articles and also for actors that we have liked (similar to this suggestion> https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/33047-follow-an-actor-actress)

I definitely want that feature on mydramalist! 

JoanneSmith:

Perhaps you could add the ability for us to search for people, articles, etc that we have "Liked" via clicking on the HEART here in MDL.   Maybe just add a selection to the relevance dropdown box and dont require the Search box to be filled when u want to see your whole list of Liked articles, for instance.     Sorry if this is a duplicate.   

I can't vote, but if I could this is what I want to vote for so badly!!! I can't remember who or what I've liked and there's absolutely no way of remembering. A way to see one's licks would be a major improvement and incredible feature. Thank you!!

Yes I defo agree. Would have suggested this myself if it wasn't already mentioned. What is the point of liking something but not be able to find what you liked? If I knew that before I would have just made a list instead. There are sooooo many series and actors I have liked but can't find again because I can't remember them. Please make this happen MDL <3

actually there is another thing I'd also like to see - who clicked the heart on your custom lists. I see a few of them on my favourite dramas/actors/etc. lists but I don't know who did. If they show who did it should look similar to when you see who hearted your posts on the MDL Feeds. 

This is sort of the same thing but not, but I would really like to be able to create maybe a custom list or something of articles I really liked and want to be able to go back to for reference. There have been some really detailed articles about certain drama genres that I would like to easily pull back up. Namely the articles about Wuxia and Xinxia and Novoland dramas. They are an Immensely helpful resource since I know nothing about these dramas and am a little overwhelmed by them, tbh.

It's a really good idea and that would be really useful to me

+3 - this is similar (but not the same) as another suggestion to follow actors... but I would be happy just having a list of everyone and everything I liked (apart from comments/feed posts-that would be chaos). I'd love an in-site bookmarking system so I can return to a page without having a giant folder of browser bookmarks that I won't remember by title or even my own keywords a month later. :P