Can we add functionality to filter the people/actors search function by age? It will be better if can be used with range of age.

Somehow I prefer watching drama where the main actors in specific age range (near my age). I believe a lot of people also feels the same, they will feel more interested to people around the same age.

Also this can be used to search list of child actors/veteran actors, when I want to search drama that have parent-children relationship. Drama tag alone sometimes doesn't do the justice.

3votes

This is quite an old post, but is anything being done about this? When I'm blanking on the name of someone but know their age, it'd be priceless if I could at least see a list of people who fit that simple criteria, not constantly seeing people with over a thousand hearts and the only identifier being gender. 

It's especially useful if I'm adding them to cast lists but can't remember which Lee or Kim the person is, particularly for people who haven't been in lead roles in years if ever, and am not sure whose father/grandfather/child/young version of the lead etc they played. I also have a solid 30 pairs of actors and dozen or more of actresses I confuse with each other regularly and have to look up every time to be sure which one's which). 

Whether I'm looking for 5 year olds, 17 yr olds, 40-47 year olds, elders etc... it shouldn't be hard to make it the same as either the "episodes" x to x box or the year (I like the age x to x better personally since year born requires a little useless math to get the year right-and making sure to have room for people born around the turn of the year if you know the exact age). The way it's set up now, I can't really even create a thorough list based on date of birth because finding them is so random.

Anyway, +3 from me since I'm often trying to fill in cast members that Hancinema and other sites don't bother with if they aren't announced at the very start of the show. It isn't that I don't know if it's that cast member once I see their icon... it's that I suck with names and there isn't much variation in Korean ones in particular-too many Kims, Lees, and Parks in particular and even looking up exact names will get several results quite often (and not even in popular-less popular order).