I have a load of things I am working through that I plan to watch... I would LOVE if the columns in watchlist had a column of the total combined hours/minutes it would take to complete an entire series or movie, even if it's an estimate. That way I could work my way through the things that take less time first, and work towards things that take a lot more time.

*The episode count column under the Plan to Watch tab doesn't quite do the job that this info would.

4votes

This is a very good suggestion, but if this suggestion is extended further then it will be even better. What has been suggested is for mywachatlist, things will be better if this feature is made available for advanced search as well.

voted

emmagucci:

We already talked about it here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/24647-be-able-to-search-for-dramas-by-episode-duration 

its different, its suggestion about episodic duration means one episode how long is 

but this thread suggests the entire series duration which means if a drama has 10 epis and per episode has 1 hour then the entire series duration count as 10 hours.

GOLDEN FAIRY:

its different, its suggestion about episodic duration means one episode how long is 

but this thread suggests the entire series duration which means if a drama has 10 epis and per episode has 1 hour then the entire series duration count as 10 hours.

I've said we talked about it in that discussion, not that the suggestion is the same (but it actually quite is). To implement the total duration , having already the number of episodes you need to first implement the duration of each episode, since the total is just the multiplication of the two and can be easily added after the episode duration will be added first.  The episode duration is already in the primary info on the dramas' pages, so it shouldn't be hard to add this info in the list's columns as well.