Private Watchlists that no one except the user can see.

I really like the feature of seeing people’s watchlists here on MDL. Although I would love the option to have a choice of who can see my watchlist and analytics, some examples Only me, Friends, Public, Private 

With so many great features here, I think having a choice to have your account/watchlist private for user would be a nice addition to the website and app.

Thank you.

24votes

i agree! i like to have my privacy on all websites. it would be really nice to have the option to share my watchlist only with people i choose

I like this idea! 

I think this suggestion has been given before, please post the link if anyone remembers.

There's an older suggestion here Add Privacy Settings - Suggestions - MyDramaList about implementing more privacy options. You might add your voice to that post with this suggestion.

DramaHeroine:

There's an older suggestion here Add Privacy Settings - Suggestions - MyDramaList about implementing more privacy options. You might add your voice to that post with this suggestion.

That list is now "closed due to inactivity" - I just checked. So those votes go....where? Anyone know?

Popcxqueen:

That list is now "closed due to inactivity" - I just checked. So those votes go....where? Anyone know?

Due to being inactive for long time that forum post, comments are closed but voting is not (still counting/process)and " If a suggestion you voted for is closed or implemented, your votes are automatically returned to you. "as per the MDL say's

Popcxqueen:

Hmmm, interesting. It's still linked in the red section of this post (285): [The List of Suggestions] Please Read BEFORE You Open a New Suggestion! - Suggestions - MyDramaList I didn't realize it couldn't be commented on anymore. I gave the suggestion 3 votes, and I haven't had my votes returned to me.

DramaHeroine:
I haven't had my votes returned to me.

because the suggestion is not  closed or implemented.

ASTER:
closed or implemented

closed = voting closed

voting is still in process , only further discussion is closed